2006 LS V8 10k Miles - For Sale

LS-jsf

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
If you ever wanted a 'new' LS again, I guess this one would be it. Only 10,491 miles! This one just went up today, no photos yet, but I'll add one when they get photos. All it says so far is that it's gray, (looks Silver to me) and one owner. (duh) They're asking $10,000. It's at a Ford dealer in Connecticut. According to their website, they are adding $4,733 value for the low miles.

2006 Lincoln LS For Sale In Berlin | Cars.com

Used 2006 Lincoln LS For Sale | Berlin CT

2006 10k miles.jpg

Last edited:
too bad that if you buy it you will probably still have to drop a bit of cash into it to replace all of the parts time (as opposed to miles) has worn out...

If you ever wanted a 'new' LS again, I guess this one would be it. Only 10,491 miles! This one just went up today, no photos yet, but I'll add one when they get photos. All it says so far is that it's gray, and one owner. (duh) They're asking $10,000. It's at a Ford dealer in Connecticut. According to their website, they are adding $4,733 value for the low miles.

2006 Lincoln LS For Sale In Berlin | Cars.com

Used 2006 Lincoln LS For Sale | Berlin CT
Rather interesting used LS. Can't tell what trim it is. A sport or premium or ? Looks unused on the dealers website...with those miles, I'd hope it sat inside vs. outside.

too bad that if you buy it you will probably still have to drop a bit of cash into it to replace all of the parts time (as opposed to miles) has worn out...
Not sure what condition the cooling system bits are in. On the one hand, they're old. On the other, they probably have not been thermally cycled as much.
Would definitely change all fluids upon buying though (trans, diff, coolant, etc.)

after 11 years, I'm sure the cooling will need to be done sooner rather than later...
I'd hope that the oil has been changed more than twice. its probably long over due for every other fluid as well.
hell probably still on the original tires.

quite often, not driving a car is just as bad or worse than actually driving it.

So why the disagree? It is indeed a premium sport. I have one as well.

I will claim this LS as my own. Purchased yesterday and picked up today.

The service history was not the greatest but as most owners that are not mechanics or have that knowledge believe if you dont use it no need to service it. It has only had 4 oil changes it entire life and no other fluids changed. I will be changing out all fluids within the next week. Besides fluids it was garaged and all suspension bushing/ anything that deteriorates with age alone is actually in great shape for a 10 year old car. I spent more than two hours looking this car over from top to bottom.

It is a great example of the 2006 year and I am happy it came on the market as ive been looking for a 2006 in either silver/beige with black interior for over 8 years now.

A few tacky additions to the car by the original owner but nothing that cant be removed to restore original condition. I just wasnt to happy about the aftermarket wheels with vogue tires. I will not be seen driving the car until ive fitted a set of XJ8 wheels I have and remove some aftermarket reflectors and the rain guards.

Congrats XJLS8. Out of curiosity, did you see this post and go look at it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back