2006 LS V8 40k Miles - For Sale

LS-jsf

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Since I receive these daily LS emails, I'll put up some of these low mile LS's in case anyone has the bug to buy one. This is a 06' V8 one owner with 40,000 miles. Light Tundra Metallic color with gray interior. Asking $7,995 *SOLD*

2006 Lincoln LS Sport | Plano Texas 75074

2006 Lincoln LS For Sale In Plano | Cars.com

06 TX.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm... that's not far from the Fry's in Plano.
Maybe I should go and have a look for curiosity's sake :)

3 miles from my mom's house. Hmmm. She's always complaining I never come and see her enough...

Nice ride!

Keep posting em' man.

When my LS shits the bed, you're the one I'm gonna look up for my new ride :D

Are you subscribed to some kind of active feed?

Is it possible for me to enroll?

You can do it on any of the major sites, cars.com - autotrader.com - cargurus.com

I have mine set to only send info about 2003-2006 V8's. I'm sure there are first Gens and plenty of V6's out there as well.

Except that car is silver outside and light parchment? inside (certainly not grey)

I just write them as they're listed. You can contact them directly if you think they have something listed incorrectly.

Our 2003 is silver birch and they had the same silver birch color in 2006. This 2006 car is not silver birch. The 'gray' interior color in 2006 was called Dove. Most people wouldn't know what color Dove is, so I think the dealer wrote out the correct information.

heyjewel - I think you meant to post on the other thread with the 2006 with 10k miles.

2006 LS V8 10k Miles - For Sale

They had that car listed as gray and now that they have photos up, that car does look silver. This post is about a different 2006.

Members online

No members online now.
Back