For Sale Parting 2004 Lincoln LS

RJGill84

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys! Haven't posted here in a couple years, THANKFULLY my 03' LS has been running without issues for 2 years now lol. I was in a fender bender and ended up with a damaged front fender and passenger door. I found a high mileage/barely running 04' LS for a GREAT price with a flawless body & interior and so I'm going to swap what I need from the 04 into my 03, including the door/fender and front bumper and some miscellaneous interior bits.

The car actually runs, has 179k on it. Engine is rough and trans has what seems to be the shift solenoid issue (slow/harsh shifting), so not sure if those are worth parting out. Aside from that, everything else must go! Its a black on black LS Sport with the silver trim, every option other than rear adjustable headrests and folding mirrors. Post what you need and we'll figure out a fair price - I need this gone SOON so the prices will reflect that.

I'm looking for a upper grill, mine was lots of chrome plating over black plastic.
'04 LS Sport in grey is mine. (just posted pic in the 'welcome wagon'.)

What type size rims? (a bit much to ship to Maryland I'm guessing...)

I'm interested in your engine, didn't see too much information about it...i have an 03...im told 04 will fit....im in va....where are you located? what is the condition and how much? Also overflow for coolant, radiator, and power steering ...

looking for an electronic throttle body and the under hood bra/crosspiece that has the windshield fluid nozzles....avail?

I'm interested in your engine, didn't see too much information about it...i have an 03...im told 04 will fit....im in va....where are you located? what is the condition and how much? Also overflow for coolant, radiator, and power steering ...

Members online

Back