am i able to sue a shop that didnt burp my coolant

I won't even respond to, or read anything from Kfan anymore... For reasons you're also well aware of.

yea ill work there its done and over with i couldn't sue because the engine wasn't toast plus i need the money

selling it what does that mean? i love my mark ill keep it no matter how much a repair is even if it gets wrecked if its fixable im keeping it

you confused your self lol i forgot to put a coma

Bro let me break things down for you because you are VERY new here. This is an online community. I'm just going to tell you straight out. I think what ppl are trying to tell you here on this threaed is that you fvcked up with us as soon as you posted this thread! Thinking about "sueing" a shop for not burping a cooling system sounds super immature. Sounds like you bought an ice cream with a broken ice cream cone & when your ice cream fell to the floor you are demanding your money back. Yeah, their fault but you gotta deal with it. It's their responsibility but if they don't want to help, move on. Do it yourself or take it elsewhere.

Then you tell us you might as well forget it because you're going to work for them. WTF?!?!?!? That's just plain 'ol crazy. That right there is grounds for you to not even open this thread to begin with. Your brain should've told you right then & there that "sueing" your future employer is not the answer.

Like it was said above, you're not going to last long on this forum man. If this is how you think, I for one don't trust you WORTH SH!T so forget about wanting to buy parts from any of us because your reputation right now is kind'a dirty on here. Afterall, we don't want to get sue'd.

Bro let me break things down for you because you are VERY new here. This is an online community. I'm just going to tell you straight out. I think what ppl are trying to tell you here on this threaed is that you fvcked up with us as soon as you posted this thread! Thinking about "sueing" a shop for not burping a cooling system sounds super immature. Sounds like you bought an ice cream with a broken ice cream cone & when your ice cream fell to the floor you are demanding your money back. Yeah, their fault but you gotta deal with it. It's their responsibility but if they don't want to help, move on. Do it yourself or take it elsewhere.

Then you tell us you might as well forget it because you're going to work for them. WTF?!?!?!? That's just plain 'ol crazy. That right there is grounds for you to not even open this thread to begin with. Your brain should've told you right then & there that "sueing" your future employer is not the answer.

Like it was said above, you're not going to last long on this forum man. If this is how you think, I for one don't trust you WORTH SH!T so forget about wanting to buy parts from any of us because your reputation right now is kind'a dirty on here. Afterall, we don't want to get sue'd.

i was curious if i was able to sue them i wasnt.going.to i was seeing.if.it was able to be done its been mos

Gotta give it to him..he's kept a level head this whole time and taken the bashing..instead of blowing up and telling us all to go f*ck ourselves. Hes got determination.

Gotta give it to him..he's kept a level head this whole time and taken the bashing..instead of blowing up and telling us all to go f*ck ourselves. Hes got determination.

x2

I thought he might have some sort of mental disorder. I'm not kidding, it happens.

All I know is that I can't take it any longer.

Last edited:
i do have adhd and autism

You've gained my respect 110% then buddy! Well, not so much the ADHD! I suffer from that big time & I refuse to take meds & I think plenty of us have that sh!t now a days but the autism is something else! It's not easy growing up with autism but I think you've managed well. Never the less you are a noob here so the bashing is normal. Just do us a favor. Don't sue anyone! :)

Well, not so much the ADHD! I suffer from that big time & I refuse to take meds & I think plenty of us have that sh!t now a days :)

Most people think they have it but in reality only a small percentage of people suffer from it, like 2%. As long as you can manage it without meds, then good. Most people realize how much it affects them when they go into graduate programs and see that they have to put twice as much work as their peers have to and then they decide to be on meds.

Code for a substitute of words is a unknown alphabet to all but a few readers. I K has to be written I know for the rest of your audience.Otherwise its a dead post
It's so dead. About 4 years now. why are you digging up corpses?

Members online

No members online now.
Back