WTB MacLaren Grill !

Lilcjman5

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a McLaren grill they are willing to part with ?? Have an 06 Lincoln LS after I sold my 03 and I think she needs one >

I posted it. But only way ull find one cheap is get lucky at pick n pull. I'm sellin mine for what I paid.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Which year came with them ?

Came with them? None ever came from the Lincoln factory with one.

The grill size and mounting is the same for all years, so someone could have put one on any year LS.

Various people.
By the way, the correct spelling is "McLaren."

So, Lilcjman5 you want McLaren?

1 million dollars

Truth be told they are over rated anyhow.

Quote Rig:

"Truth be told they are over rated anyhow. "

Then sell me one of yours. Can't be worth more than $100 painted. Then i could say I own one of yours... neener neener neener. :)

Lol. Thanks. Needed that laugh.

Quote Rig:

"Truth be told they are over rated anyhow. "

Then sell me one of yours. Can't be worth more than $100 painted. Then i could say I own one of yours... neener neener neener. :)

Right lol ive done everything on my lincoln ls from, radiator, alternator, egr valve, heater valve, every suspension part, valve cover gaskets, tranny solenoid pack (which makes everyone think they have a bad tranny), coils, speakers, radios, almost everything that goes wrong with these cars lol. Been there done that no need for a shop

Quote KB...

"Lol. Thanks. Needed that laugh."

You're welcome!!! My kneejerk reaction was to buy what you are selling. Then as I thought about it,,, I realized I had better priorities. I WANT it... but it's not something that is a priority. Same with the pillar gauge pod. I lust for one of those... but it isn't the be-all-end-all for my LS. I would use one if I had one,,, but I don't have deep enough pockets to pay for one at this time.

I'm still new to LVC. Is there a way to see ppls cars? Who owns what? I know this is completely different than a Facebook group, but I'd love to see who owns wat LS. Heard a lot about some ppl, but don't know who they are or what they own. Facebook you at least have that. Love the information on here thou.

Sorry,,,

Me and my son just got into a wrestling match. (fun) When he cut off my air... I think I surprised him by beating the #!%& out of his side, I think I surprised him. I told him when a person cuts off my air,,, I'm not gonna "play nice". Been in couple conflicts with military personell... where I dislocated my own adams apple,,, so I could breath. Doesn't feel good.

Anyway... good luck on your sale,,, hope you get what you are looking for.

Lookin forward to those days. My son is 14 months

Yeah... just remember the tables turn at some point. You'll start slowing down... while your son gets faster and stronger,,, plus it will take you longer to recover.

At that point remeber the old saying...

"old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time!"

Members online

No members online now.
Back