2002 Lincoln LSE for sale OR parting out

Mbyrd001

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I had my Lincoln lse since high school and now that my brother is done using it its time to give it to someone else who will appreciate it. The car is in rough shape, runs but does not go in reverse (transmission) suspension needs work (have lowering springs on) interior has wear and tear.

I would like to get rid of her to a member but mostly for the LSE parts. I also have a magnaflow exhaust oval tips installed, clear headlights, angel eyes, Can be a great project car to bring back to glory.

Anyone in Miami area can shoot me a message.

20150316_070856.jpg

2012-09-13 16-44-24 (9883088).jpg

2012-09-13 16-43-42 (9875896).jpg

Great color 02 LSE, very rare! Nice wheels, I have same on my 01.

GLWS

great lookin car bro. who ever gets this is lucky!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

great lookin car bro. who ever gets this is lucky!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thank you, anyone looking for rare lse parts, I'll let the whole thing go for 2k. Bumper front back and valance worth it alone. I don't have the time and means to part everything out.

No takers? Whole car as seen in pics, asking 2k... if you're in South florida we can talk. If not, it's going on craigslist etc.

Thanks

I guess no one wants LSE body kit anymore?!...

400 lse front bumper plus shipping
300 lse rear bumper plus shipping
300 lse side skirts both plus shipping
All other parts for sale including magnaflow exhaust, wheels, cold air intake, headlights etc

I would like to buy your magnaflow exhaust and possibly your CAI if it will fit my car I have a 2005 Lincoln ls with 3.9 V8, when you have a minute please text me 814-571-6187 Rob thx

His cold air intake is on an 02 1st GEN LS, it won't fit your 05 2nd GEN LS.

What can fit the 03? An 03 is 2gen right? I'm interested in buying it outright for my kid...let me have him take a look at these pics....do u have any pics of interior?

What can fit the 03? An 03 is 2gen right? I'm interested in buying it outright for my kid...let me have him take a look at these pics....do u have any pics of interior?

Why are you wanting to do this? You will not improve performance, in fact you will probably reduce it. The gen II factory intake and exhaust are both very good as it is. Are you just wanting to add noise?

Why are you wanting to do this? You will not improve performance, in fact you will probably reduce it. The gen II factory intake and exhaust are both very good as it is. Are you just wanting to add noise?
The k and n 57 series cai adds 15.98 hp so it definitely increases hp by alot too just for an intake

I want parts....but if its running and my kid want it then that would mean I get my truck back....

The k and n 57 series cai adds 15.98 hp so it definitely increases hp by alot too just for an intake

Total BS. Put the sticker on the bumper and get another 20 HP.
It simply doesn't work this way!

Yeah, if you think bolting on a CAI and a K&N filter is going to yield 20 more HP's you're going to be in for a big surprise.
It's going to sounds better and maybe give you 2-5 HP's more but that's it. You'd need to run a Tune which would be programmed correctly to such an intake before you'd see optimum increases.

Ask anyone on here, many of us have CAI and it doesn't do much.
I've got both an '01 (1st GEN) and a '04 (2nd GEN) w/ Cold Air Intakes and they sound good but that's about all. Butt-Dyno says maybe a couple of HP's but not enough. Think Tune instead.

Yeah, if you think bolting on a CAI and a K&N filter is going to yield 20 more HP's you're going to be in for a big surprise.
It's going to sounds better and maybe give you 2-5 HP's more but that's it. You'd need to run a Tune which would be programmed correctly to such an intake before you'd see optimum increases.

I've got both an '01 (1st GEN) and a '04 (2nd GEN) w/ Cold Air Intakes and they sound good but that's about all. Butt-Dyno says maybe a couple of HP's but not enough. Think Tune instead.
What gen is an 03?

2nd GEN

99-02 is 1st GEN LS
03-06 is 2nd GEN LS

Yes yes yes, production build dates 99 were sold as 00, nothing new.
00-02 indeed.

well k and n my friend called and they have a dyno and they do test each of their CAI's on actual car, this is with plastic tube on t-bird same as LS 3.9

Attachments

• 57-2562_dyno.pdf
    30 KB · Views: 190
I have that intake. I have it for the sound. Not sure if I noticed the power increase. Doubt it made the car much faster, if any.

Edit: that test says it was done in 3rd gear. Not sure if that would change things as most dyno test are supposed to be done in a 1:1 gear. Not an under drive gear which multiplies power output.

I think they are truthful, my friend put a 57 series on mustabg gt w/ 4.6 V8 and dyno tested before and after. Had a gain of 17.5 hp....so I believe it

Members online

Back