Bye Bye MK VIII

PenGun

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'll be parting out my 93 into the new year. The final straw was having my shelter collapse onto my Mark.

I will put the stuff in parts. There is a 96 LSC HID set and a host of other stuff I've been collecting for a few years now. All the stuff for the T Mod on my 93, new Clockspring etc.

What's the T mod? What else you got?

Pretty well everything. Gaskets, springs.

I'm really sick with flu. I'll go out and look at my parts tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I have what you need for the job, I even have 11 Mercon liters, left.

I'll get to a better list soon.

J Mod, yes it's been a while.

OK I have posted in parts, most of my stock of new parts.

I have 96 LCS HIDs, rear shock mounts and Konis. As well I have a new left rear caliper. This is covered in ice and a collapsed shelter right now.

The LSC HIDs have just a few months on them since I bought them here. The Shock Mounts and Konis were installed but never used, so as new.

The motor is pretty nice too, but I'll need someone near Vancouver Island to give it to.

For the rear. The rear mounts as well.

Depressing taking my baby apart. So much is good. I just can't keep it all together as I'm a pensioner living in a fifth wheel and I have my 87 Samurai to do stuff to. The shelter collapsing was the final straw. Anyway I've started so it should be easier now. Headlights coming up. Nice wood shifter as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back