repair manuals

Black_Sunshine

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been shopping around for repair manuals for these cars. All I have found are either the full-blown mechanic's manuals for $200, or a CD version. What I am not seeing are those Haynes manuals you find at Autozone that cost $20 and tell you how to fix most basic stuff.

Is anyone aware of a basic repair manual? Does anyone have a .pdf? Or links to a .pdf?

Thanks,

Jason

The DEW98 platform is too unusual with too low production numbers to get a Haynes. The chassis service manual is worth it.
Owlman hosts an '06 online manual. Chassis stuff is pretty much universal. Engine is Gen 2 v8 only. Body and electrical is pretty different between gen 2 and gen 1. I don't have the url handy here, but I bet someone will post it.
If you have a gen 1 then just get the CD version off ebay or keep looking for a decently priced paper copy. I got mine for ~$50 a few years ago.

Yeah... what oddbal said. You won't find Haynes or Chiltons for these cars. Factory manuals for your year vehicle can be found on Eay for $40-$80 for the full set last time I checked. If your asking about a trustworthy Ebay seller,,, just look at their feedback rating. I don't usually buy anything from an Ebay seller,,, unless their feedback rating is 99.3% or higher... and then I check to see why the got negative feedback.

Members online

No members online now.
Back