New Member From South Florida ......

Lazer LSC

LVC Member
Reaction score
I just joined the forum, and looking for some people down in south Florida to get together with, who are into Mark eights.

After several years of wanting a Mark, I finally purchased one about a month ago. I have had a bunch of V8 Mustangs in the past, and for the past couple of years, been real into the B body, Impala SS and Roadmaster, and now I have a Mark, that I am daily driving.

I purchased a 98 LSC in Toreador red, with grey leather and a sunroof. The car has 120k miles on it, it was a one owner vehicle, and lady driven. I will post some pics from my phone soon.

So far I have changed, the plugs and coils, new engine oil and filter, I put in all new trans fluid and filter, and since the belt was squeaking, I threw in a new tensioner along with a new Goodyear Gatorback belt. Thats about it so far... its in fantastic shape and, knock on wood, running like a top.

Im interested in knowing if there are any active clubs down here in the Miami / south Florida area, or if theres anyone down here into Marks as well.

Look up "Lincoln Mark VIII Enthusiasts Community" on Facebook. There are a lot of South Florida guys. I'm in Orlando myself.

One of my best friends lives in Davie and has a 98 supercharged Mark and your identical car with 42000 miles on it. I moved out of Ft. Lauderdale and moved to North Port (Sarasota County). I have a 98 LSC. Welcome to the forum!

One of my best friends lives in Davie and has a 98 supercharged Mark and your identical car with 42000 miles on it. I moved out of Ft. Lauderdale and moved to North Port (Sarasota County). I have a 98 LSC. Welcome to the forum!

Thats cool. Im in the town over , Plantation. Tell him to PM me, I need some advice. My car is misfiring and sputtering, after new coils, and plugs, and new IAC, new fuel filter.... we cant figure it out.....

It drives perfect for the first half of the day, yet after I take it out later on, I get misfire... perhaps he can shed some light.

Members online

No members online now.
Back