For Sale LS OEM 17" Wheels - Split 7 spokes, Chromed Version - rare - Chicago

DeviLSh

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Dear LVC,

Listing these as a quick feeler. I am looking to go to 18's and as a result will no longer need these. These came on my 06 when I bought it, but they were not the original wheels. Like most 06 LS's, My car came with the large 5 spoke wheels. At some point during its life, the previous owner purchased these wheels for the LS. These wheels are very similar to the 7-split spokes that come on gen2 sports, but instead, are smoothed over, chrome plated, and thus appear to have softer edges than their machined/painted sibling wheel. I have searched all LS buyer guides/brochures from Lincoln and cannot find these wheels as an oem order option. My best guess is they were available from an accessory catalog or as a dealer add-on. I am selling only to help fund the next wheel purchase, otherwise I would happily run these. Chrome isn't for everyone, but it ties nicely to the the chrome grill on the LS. I get a lot of compliments on these from random people on the road, and they suit the LS well. On with the info.

Specs:

5x108
17 x 7.5
63.4mm CB
Offset: +60mm
Tires: 235/50/17
Full weight (W&T): 48-49lbs per combo​

weight_zpswatttd4q.jpg

specs_zpsmckm2hjs.jpg

Individual Wheel Pictures, Sunlight and shade:

1clean_zpsyknwgpdy.jpg

shade1_zpsjvwhxgyn.jpg

2clean_zpsgbv6imr0.jpg

shade2_zpseknz6ena.jpg

3clean_zpseru4mztt.jpg

shade3_zpspvgxssin.jpg

4clean_zpstggvoizm.jpg

shade4_zpsw9opruwa.jpg

Condition:
These are probably about 7-8 out of 10. They have a bit of peeling on a few spokes, the smaller area in the middle of each spoke. But it is only visible up close and has not been spreading. Also, a few of the barrels have some pitting/flaking. They show waterspots if not properly cleaned, but applying some polish or cleaner helps mitigate. They clean up VERY well, and they reflect light like crazy when driving. Tires are Uniroyal Tiger paws, and the fronts are newer than the rears. These tires are ok, but only have about a season left on the rears, and maybe 12-14mo on the fronts. I am not in love with these tires, and they have poor wet traction. However, they are holding air just fine, and are quiet and good in dry conditions. I am willing to sell the wheels with or without the tires.

imperfections_zpsumm1zu9a.jpg

Tread_zps5qxzp4mb.jpg

Additional pictures? I am always willing to take more and send to your email, or this thread. Just ask!

Pricing:

I can only find these on ebay, new for over $1,300 a set. Or $325 ea from a few sellers. They are discontinued from Ford and were $500/piece there. I dont expect that kind of return for an OEM LS wheel.

$750 w/ tires
$600 w/o tires

Shipping:
$40/wheel w/ tires
$30/wheel w/o tires

Local pickup in Chicagoland area preferred, and I can drive to meet you a decent way as long my buddy's wagon is available.

Reply here or PM me for quickest response.
Thanks,
Devin

BUMP - Price Lowered

600 w/ tires, 500 without. Shipping rates would still apply/be added if you are not local.

Back up!

-dev

These are rare? Damn! I ran across a set of these at the junk yard and thought they were really nice. I ended up not buying them. That sucks lol.

Good luck with sale! They're nice.

Bump - Price Drop to $450 with tires, picked up or decent meeting distance. We can discuss shipping if you are interested.

These are now officially off my car and being stored.

-devin

Members online

No members online now.
Back