No one is willing to help me...there scared of LINCOLN LS I've been broke down for 5

Mr. halfsome, congratulations you've made the list, now go fukc yourself. Next time use Google translate instead of babelfish. I myself and others are not the problem, your rambling on making zero sense!

BTW is this what grade 2 education looks like, I've not seen it before until now.

Embarrassing really.

Mr. halfsome, congratulations you've made the list, now go fukc yourself. Next time use Google translate instead of babelfish. I myself and others are not the problem, your rambling on making zero sense!

BTW is this what grade 2 education looks like, I've not seen it before until now.

Embarrassing really.

Now BR,,show some tolerance and forgiveness.

squeeze your eyes shut real hard and try !!

Embarrassing really.

My first and continued perception is crack/meth head, what with all the skipping about from topic to topic and incoherent babble. What if it is JRAND come back to act a fool.....:eek:

"Act?" I don't think it was an act. It seemed like the real deal to me.

Waste of time, not even funny.

Delete this garbage troll thread already

shes idling ~~ and I have codes ~~~ probably a short or ground issue between pedal and throttle body ~~~ seeking a schematic....doing resistence front and back in connection probes ~~~~!!!! Please be advised...... wiring and computers have been replace after it was a flood vehicle ~~~~ could really use a layout for my spagetti junction.... Im not giving up on her !!!! shes close and better then ever ~~~ I thank everyone for your replies ~~~~ maybe Im not alone on this one guys ~~~ I know Mick throw in the towellRocky reference ..... not today I say~~and to make some of you guys proud and some of you salty ~~~ its my pleasure to jumpo back in..... Ill post codes if I get nowhere today~~~~~ and then I might throw in the towell~~~~~~

Wow. I was going to stay out of this one. Thought MW was gone, since quiet a couple of days. Seems your working through it, and don't really need that much help. I suggest in the future use proper English, full sentences and such. And keep to a point!

...... wiring and computers have been replace after it was a flood vehicle...

The ENTIRE wiring? ALL computer modules (there are at least 3 or 4 I believe). As in rewired the car? All electrical components that may have gotten wet? Fuse panels? If not, you are still in for water-intrusion issues. It may take months to manifest itself; but in the end the water soaked parts will fail.

Not trying to bust your chops or anything. Just trying to save money and frustration for you in the long run. You've taken on a monumental challenge and I hope you succeed. In the future, should you take on a vehicle with a salvage title again, I would stick with one with physical damage and run far, far away from a water damaged car!

The ENTIRE wiring? ALL computer modules (there are at least 3 or 4 I believe)...

At least eight networked ones.
FEM,REM,DDM,PCM,PATS/CLUSTER,DATC,ABS,Parking Brake, RPA (optional)

Yep agree with LS4 on that. It's better to be able to see most the damage than none at all and play a guessing game. Even here running a salvage yard..we buy junk cars all day but you won't find a flood title anywhere in the yard..just a headache man, sell it, hit up craigslist and find a nice one for 3K.

Yep agree with LS4 on that. It's better to be able to see most the damage than none at all and play a guessing game. Even here running a salvage yard..we buy junk cars all day but you won't find a flood title anywhere in the yard..just a headache man, sell it, hit up craigslist and find a nice one for 3K.

And here you go!!!!!

after it was a flood vehicle ~~~~

well that explains a lot.... no wonder why this car keeps breaking down and you cant get it fixed... there is a reason insurance companies total loss a car even with the slightest of flood damage. that piece of sh!t is going to keep breaking as long as you own it. funny that the first reply was again the best solution...

Sell it ... get a Civic.

no person in their right mind buys a flood car, seriously only the real crazy people do, fixing them is never worth the trouble or the money, useless you're buying it for parts that water cant damage... do us a favor, and do yourself a favor and get rid of that nightmare!

I did replace FEM , after all this time ~~~ I went around to dealers trying to flash the PCM early on in this hunt back in April and May . Currently, I am going to soldier the connections going to and from the accelerator.... These LS's are very delicate and fickle machine after all. I do know that I have been pushing this perverbial boulder up the mountain ,,,, trying to regain momentum for a departure away from my current circumstance. I will not in the future invest in or purchase a flood vehicle. Gentlemen , that is now an ingrained fact of my "Buyer Beware" vantage point ~~~ I was a bit excited and overwhelmed when I bought this car and , honestly no one, really helped me access the situation... 5 Months later and I'm trying to figure out the best way to sell her , for how much, and how I could be fortunate enough too purchase , the beautiful and seemingly trouble free car LS4 , referanced above !!! I've been over a barrel on this car more time than not, and I want you guys to all know, I apologize for bringing this " pain in the arse " scenario to you ..... I can only get on the internet every few days do too circumstance and after I conclude my response and update... I will go back under the steering wheel ! I do have NEW Motorcraft Plugs on the way and new coils ~~~ The Motorcraft, and various other coils that are now in the roulouete of my engine cycle I'm sure have not helped. My number one problem , as far as, what the car won't do .... IS ..... when I SHIFT into gear ~~ reverse or forward ... it stalls ~~~ so I back probed and found my shorts in the connector too the pedal ~~~ that is where Im at today ~~~ The car , starts, holds, but stalls in gear >>>> new MAF sensor, Differant o2 Sensors , And another day of determination..... The wiring too REM , seems new along with the wiring, PCM, the same, except for the support braciket that holds it , FEM < BRAND NEW ,,, (bc A Pillar hose was not connected and causing all the random mischief)... as far as the rest Joe..... I cant really say ~~~ Everything , HAS Worked fine in the past. I have been through the ringer on this one, Like never before.... And I do appreciate the vested interest, comradere, and responses I have gotten on this thread..... Its more than I can find from the neighbors out here (i.e. STICKS) Thank You ,,, Enjoy Your Day ~~~

And if you are insulting my abilitiy to communicate, my lack of knowledge in the area of cars, and presume to know my daily situation, choices, and habits..... You are not only wasting my dedicated time too a situation I wouldn't even wish on your preconcieved judgemental asses ( which is the reason the world is so ****ed up today ) ... & you are wasting the time of intelligent , considerate men who know the differance between some gave all , all gave some synopsis.... in life ~~~~ I'll pass on the mediocre banter,,, and only seek advice, guidance , and constructive criticism.... Not Bigotry from the well to do's..... Again , I will declare my normal occupations ~~ I am an Independant Contractor and finisher, and Professional Stage Hand with notable companies ( Basically , I MAKE Houses Homes, And Stages Unforgetable..... So the next time you go to a live event ~~ 2500 + people or many many more ~~ Just know ,,, I know every aspect of it, and when you admire a home or condo for its detail..... just know ,, My hand can replicate that nuance..... Please Men ,, or BigBoys ~~~~ lay off me ~~~ and go start a thread about how great you got it !!!! namaste

Man I don't think anyone is really judging you. It's just hard to comprehend what your trying to say sometimes. I feel like you're a smart guy that just doesn't know what he got himself into. It looks like your making progress though so good luck. Hard to give advice or point you in a certain direction when no one is in person looking at it.

Man I don't think anyone is really judging you. It's just hard to comprehend what your trying to say sometimes. I feel like you're a smart guy that just doesn't know what he got himself into. It looks like your making progress though so good luck. Hard to give advice or point you in a certain direction when no one is in person looking at it.

EXACTLY >>>> Why my post ask someone to come by and help me ,,,, guide me,,,, not fix her for me ~~~ Morgan ... Thanks Man ~~~ Enjoy Your Day ~~ Hopefully those coils arrive today andnI can leave the place that Im at

EXACTLY >>>> Why my post ask someone to come by and help me ,,,, guide me,,,, not fix her for me ~~~ Morgan ... Thanks Man ~~~ Enjoy Your Day ~~ Hopefully those coils arrive today andnI can leave the place that Im at

Coils and plugs are pretty easy to replace on the V8... You WILL need either a 7mm ratcheting wrench (with a string tied to your wrist for WHEN you drop it) or a 7mm swivel socket. The lower, rear bolt on the coil cover (near the brake booster) has EXTREMELY limited accessibility.

yes,,,, the string suggestion.... nice one ~~~ these engines I believe have a vortex that sucks in all sorts of metals .... socket heads.... spark plug gap checkers.... zip ties,,,... vacuum hoses.... The good news is all the NEW parts are in and I am now going to as Joe say " New Coils New Plugs , Start Over " May God Almighty Himself Be A Part Of This ChangeOver..... I can say ,,,, This will be the first time this LS has had New on New + a correctly operating FEM .... !!!!,<< Deus Ex Machina / #Pheonox..../ Lucy , ( The Stripper = looks good on the outside ``` though complicated as hell on the inside ) ~~~ All Names Ive Given This Car ~~~ Gentlemen ~ wish me patience, diligence, and smooth acceleration ~~~~~ Let Y'all Know By Tomorrow....

I hear your desperate to get car parts. quite a while ago in march you wrote. How have the car repair gone? I imagine your between a rock and a hard place. Write back, Bill Boats

I hear your desperate to get car parts. quite a while ago in march you wrote. How have the car repair gone? I imagine your between a rock and a hard place. Write back, Bill Boats

actually looking for ground locations and electrical referencing.... HOW AM I ???? Closer Than Ever ,,, However.... sacrificed , the cow, sheep, kitchen sink, jobs, friends, On her today ~~ Thanks for checking in... always a blast from the past...and Im betting you know more than what your letting on ~~~ internet shenanigans

ILL BE GOD DAMN ~~ EVERY COIL FUEL INJECTOR << IN REVERSE>>> SO THE JOKE CONTINUES YOU ARROGANT ****ERS>>>> THINK ITS MY BRAINS AND A CAR>>> call me paranoid but I think the bitch who created all my uncertainty and loss ... may have had someone hijinx this car..... I made it too atlanta and back
> NO BC I HAVE LEARNED AND ADAPTED>>>> BACK AT IT !!!!!!

I am having a problem with mine it won't turn over it will crank for a few seconds then nothing try it again and there is nothing I take the key out and put it back in does the same thing over and over and I have no dash light and my high beams work but not low beams anyone have any idea.what is causing this

Members online

Back