Done with the LS problems,,it's going away !

whats a marauder ??

about as bad ass as ford will do with 4 doors

Like the Ford 500, only fancy. AWD,but looks like the Taurus or Ford 500 in that body style. don-ohio :)^)

here we go again with Don just guessing and totally not even being close...

a marauder has absolutely nothing to do with the ford five hundred/mercury montego/ford taurus... its actually the hot rod version of what he has.

it is not FWD or AWD.

its basically a Mercury Grand Marquis, but most of the chrome blacked out, interceptor style tinted tail lights, bucket seats with a couple of extra guages in the console, big(er) wheels, dual exhaust and instead of the SOHC motor from the TownCar/Grand marquis/Crownvic. it has a version of the twin cam 4.6 from the Mark VIII/Mach1/cobra(non terminator).

whats a marauder ??

Pretty much a pseudo hot rodded-up Mercury Grand Marquis.

18v389j9znyyujpg.jpg

You guys beat me to it.... It also runs a pressurized cooling system...

18v389j9znyyujpg.jpg

years ago when they first came out, I remember seeing an older gentleman probably late into his 70's doing the nasty long smokey burnout in front of a group of kids in fast and furious Hondas in some random gas station parking lot. it made my day and the kids were freaking speechless...

With the line up of cars you mention in your driveway, that town car and that ls seems a bit out of place.

My 2002 has 240 thousand miles on it, it squeak like hell over speed bumps, the CD player was bad when I bought it some years back, ( simple fix aftermarket sounds better and the bass fills the inside lovely )

I've replace all cooling plastic, DCCV, A/c compressor, radiator, window regulator, coils, and all.

I have to say if you take care of the motor and trans this by far one of the best drive trains I have had. When I bought the car it had 104 thousand miles on it.

Did he just say what's a Maurader,

Kids.

The Mercury Maurader is the answer for the impala, a full size sedan that run like wild horses. That anniversary series they have post in this thread is the year the government complained cause it arrived on the showroom floor wit more power then your police vehicles and if you mod it you can out run any police vehicle new or old and that was bone stock.

How I know I had one and raced a police car in Chicago cause he couldn't believe it was faster then a police car and left him in the dust.

We laughed hard when he told I should give you a ticket. Been looking for one but most people that have them stick is not selling.

With the line up of cars you mention in your driveway, that town car and that ls seems a bit out of place.

My 2002 has 240 thousand miles on it, it squeak like hell over speed bumps, the CD player was bad when I bought it some years back, ( simple fix aftermarket sounds better and the bass fills the inside lovely )

I've replace all cooling plastic, DCCV, A/c compressor, radiator, window regulator, coils, and all.

I have to say if you take care of the motor and trans this by far one of the best drive trains I have had. When I bought the car it had 104 thousand miles on it.

As i said,,the LS is gone,,,and the TC fills a comfort void..

i will miss the LS for sure,,but the corvette can fill most of that but with only two seats.

the Maserati's can go away anytime for about the price of scrap because they are like,,old,hard to get parts for and not really a good car..

Did he just say what's a Maurader,

Kids.

The Mercury Maurader is the answer for the impala, a full size sedan that run like wild horses. That anniversary series they have post in this thread is the year the government complained cause it arrived on the showroom floor wit more power then your police vehicles and if you mod it you can out run any police vehicle new or old and that was bone stock.

How I know I had one and raced a police car in Chicago cause he couldn't believe it was faster then a police car and left him in the dust.

We laughed hard when he told I should give you a ticket. Been looking for one but most people that have them stick is not selling.

Kid's...thats funny :)

I'm probly older than your father !! :)

I grew up in the muscle car era.

426 hemi with dual quads in a charger,,,,,six pack on a 383 with a blower..

blown 427 in a vette that would tear axles apart..

If you couldnt dyno 500 hp you couldnt hang out with the cool kid's ..

untitled.jpg Quote Loud:`
here we go again with Don just guessing and totally not even being close...

Yes,I got the Monterey and the Marauder confused. It happens. I love the rear wheel drive MARAUDER, and I'm sure, LOUD, I was drooling over the Marauder before YOU were born. LOL! don-ohio :)^)

untitled.jpg

Members online

Back