8.5 40 offset in the front
10 38 offset in the rear

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Liking the look and staggered setup. Get them mounted already :D

Do you know their weight by chance?

A 10" 38et fit in the rear? I have some 10" 51et waiting to go on and that was a tight fit with cut/rolled fenders

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Oh by the way, nice wheels

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Just gonna shamelessly throw in the photoshop you asked for way back...

jblass ls wheels render.jpg

jblass ls wheels render.jpg

I don't know how i feel about this man, the last set is probably my all time favorite wheels for the LS, followed closely by Bull's range wheels

I may not have an LS any longer but I did like the wheels I out on.

2002-1_MED.jpg

2002-1_MED.jpg

Is this something you'd be willing to do for me sometime? I have a set of wheels in mind.

Sure thing. To make it as easy as possible for me an as accurate as possible for you, post (or link) the wheels you want and your car at the same angle. Or tell me you car color, gen, wheel color, and wheel size and I can try my best

Stock w F14 rims.jpg

Keep in mind I don't do magic haha

Stock w F14 rims.jpg

Sure thing. To make it as easy as possible for me an as accurate as possible for you, post (or link) the wheels you want and your car at the same angle. Or tell me you car color, gen, wheel color, and wheel size and I can try my best

View attachment 828476188

Keep in mind I don't do magic haha

I like those wheels.

10" is wide. My 9.5's are tight, but as long as the offset is perfect, you should be able to clear depending on tire size. Watch out for the brake lines in back.

+1

May want to think about making them a slightly darker color (dip if need be). may go better with your color.

I may not have an LS any longer but I did like the wheels I out on.

View attachment 828476181

I just received an email from the lady that bought my LS - she is wanting to know if I want to buy it back - for $1300 less than what I sold it to her for. She also indicated she's put another $2000 in additional servicing since she bought it. I'm not interested but thought I'd toss it out there for anyone that may be. It's a great car, very clean, and it never let me down but then again, I only had it 6 months and drove it all of 800 miles. It's a 2002 LS6 with 150k miles. Everything works, very nice leather, 6-Disc, NEW Wheels.

She only wants $3000 for it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back