Ben's LS

I caved in one of my rear jack points by using a normal hydraulic jack. I bought the jack adapter from Flyin Miata that night. The only thing is the warped rust can hold the adapter in place on the car when you lower it, making it easy to forget it and lose it somewhere on the road (almost did that)

Hey, at least you have a jack point to cave in. Mine is a lot worse than I thought. The pinch weld along both sides is real bad and the rear jack points are totally gone. I pulled the car out of the garage for the summer and went poking around. Needless to say I'm about ready to dump it. If only I could have bought this car before the previous owner let it rot.

Car is up for sale on Craigslist. I'm also selling my 19" VW Touareg wheels and adapters with a good set of Falken tires on them. Wheels are in excellent shape. One wheel has slight curb rash on one spot. Lots of pics of the car and wheels in this thread. Prefer local pick up. Car price is very negotiable.

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/5561057295.html

Would you sell the Atheo's instead of the XC90's?

I actually wrote Volvo XC90 wheels instead of VW Touareg wheels in my post (who knows why), but yes they are for sale. I prefer to sell them to someone with an LS so they can have the adapters with them.

Craigslist post has been fixed. Thank you for helping to catch that error!

Took a quick photo last night and figured I would share to let everyone know I'm still alive and still haven't been able to give-up the LS. Hope all you guys are doing well.

+4yUOn22T4uINU6IDzuVdQ.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back