List Needed!

basically, he takes lots of cash and throws it right at the car... :p

and damn, I almost forgot how good those range rover wheels looked!!!

Besides wheels. What mods have been done? Which exhaust. Looking to get one and do whats needed to make it look like this beast :)

I'll try... Without meaning to be rude, there isn't that much done to it visually. Wheels set it apart, but Bullschmidt is an excellent photographer and maintains an extraordinarily clean vehicle. At the same time, the simplicity of the car makes it that much more special in that many people picture his LS as the LS to be.

Wheels: The gold ones are BBS (obviously), the green/orange ones are painted (dipped?) factory 17" 5 spokes, and the chromes are Range Rovers. I don't know the BBS/RR models/names

Body: LSE front bumper, grille, side skirts, rear license surround (not sure if it's an LSE to be honest because LSEs had all-red tails, Bull has two-tones, but I figured I'd list these parts anyway). Stance coilovers. LED headlight halos. Looks like the amber reflector was replaced with a piece of fluorescent light diffuser. Tint.

K&N intake (as seen in his LS album with the edited "clear" hood)

Magnaflow mufflers, not sure of model, but this video says it has stock resonators https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6uejxjTn2c

I'll try... Without meaning to be rude, there isn't that much done to it visually. Wheels set it apart, but Bullschmidt is an excellent photographer and maintains an extraordinarily clean vehicle. At the same time, the simplicity of the car makes it that much more special in that many people picture his LS as the LS to be.

Wheels: The gold ones are BBS (obviously), the green/orange ones are painted (dipped?) factory 17" 5 spokes, and the chromes are Range Rovers. I don't know the BBS/RR models/names

Body: LSE front bumper, grille, side skirts, rear license surround (not sure if it's an LSE to be honest because LSEs had all-red tails, Bull has two-tones, but I figured I'd list these parts anyway). Stance coilovers. LED headlight halos. Looks like the amber reflector was replaced with a piece of fluorescent light diffuser. Tint.

K&N intake (as seen in his LS album with the edited "clear" hood)

Magnaflow mufflers, not sure of model, but this video says it has stock resonators https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6uejxjTn2c

Pretty comprehensive list Frank. Car was a 05' LSE with Ultimate Trim. Not originally an LSE obviously. Others items you missed:

- Replaced all bulbs with LED's from VLED
- Trunk Lip Spoiler
- Roof Spoiler (Not shown in any pictures)
- Custom mounted hideaway front plate bracket
- Torrie Tune with Xcal
- Drilled and slotted rotorpros kit with StopTech stainless brakelines
- Kenwood Double Din

Probably something I'm missing. If I remember I will edit post. I have the Jag 14" breaks sitting in my garage if I ever get around to doing those

Members online

No members online now.
Back