Air suspension

HOTRODRICHLM

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Last fall my front air suspension went down about a inch. I adjusted the sensors and changed out one of the solinoids and just put the car up for the winter it is still at the same spot and did not drop down any further. I started it up the other day and it did not come up anymore, any suggestions? Most posts talk about it dropping to the ground mine is just LOW in the front. Thanks it's a 1998 LSC

Do sensor ajustment make any changes right now? Mark the present position, then move the down sensor pillar full travel down, start the engine and open-close both doors. Will it pump up?

Moving the sensors made no or very little difference. Still a good inch or so low.

Does your car say the drivers door is open even when its closed? I had a similar problem years ago because of that. I just sprayed the latch over adn over with WD40 and kept opening and closing the door until it stopped.

I finally got the compressor to run with out the engine running and I could here a hissing noise after it stopped running but had no leak around the passenger front air bag so I took out he wheel well and squirted down the dryer outlets and got the compressor to run again and found the leak on one of the rear lines near the back of the fender! Anyway fixed the leak and she is riding fine again.

Members online

No members online now.
Back