Whats my car worth

AustinSowinski14

LVC Member
Reaction score
Wasn't sure whether to post it in here or cars for sale forum. If this is something that needs to be in cars for sale I will move it, just let me know. I have a 2005 Lincoln LS LSE. Black on black heated and cooled front seats and sunroof. It has a brand new front bumper that I haven't put on yet but did get it painted to match. Some door dings and a just a little bit of bubbles on the paint on drivers rear quarter. nothing through or anything (felt the back side). Odometer is 152,000 miles. Installed a used motor that had 33k miles at 150,000. So as it sits right now, basically 153k on body/transmission 35k on motor. K&N CAI Aftermarket wheels. Only ran Mobil 1 Full synthetic. Tires will last the summer but not the greatest.

Lincoln ls 8.jpg

Lincoln ls 7.jpg

Lincoln ls 1.jpg

Lincoln ls 2.jpg

Lincoln ls 4.jpg

Lincoln ls 6.jpg

Lincoln ls 3.jpg

Lincoln ls 9.jpg

Lincoln ls 5.jpg

It's worth about 2 grand, maybe 2500, assuming that's a V8. Less with the V6. Even less if you trade. You can check the various blue books and decide for yourself what your car is worth.

No, this is not Telco dinging the LS, it's the LS can no longer be financed by banks. Once a car goes past 8 years, banks don't like loaning on them.

cough* cough* message center buttons cough*

could you get a LSE V6 (2nd gen/non manual)? (I really have no idea if that was an option)

Yeah, it does have the buttons, but the V8 badge is missing. Of course, the fake vents probably make up for that. (Why do people do that?)

cough* cough* message center buttons cough*

could you get a LSE V6 (2nd gen/non manual)? (I really have no idea if that was an option)

And SST and K&N CAI. The K&N was not available on the V6...

Does it look like the airbag deployed or is that just a loose cover? Also, somewhat off topic, did the LSE cars come with badging denoting V8 or V6? The very few LSE cars that I've seen were void of any kind of engine badging. Just curious. Thanks!

-Bazil

Not sure why those fender vent things were put on. That was done by the previous owner, I just never took them off. As for the motor. There is no badging for a v8. Because all of the LSE's had the v8...

Does it look like the airbag deployed or is that just a loose cover?

as a lot of cars age, the lines molded into the cover where it is supposed to tear when deployed may start to show, while mine is not as pronounced as his, you can see them a little bit.

As for the motor. There is no badging for a v8. Because all of the LSE's had the v8...

I think with the Gen 1, at least, you could get both a V6 and a manual in the LSE. Regardless, there's still no engine badging on LSEs

Members online

Back