2000 Lincoln LS V6 repair manuals online?

dinkaTHEdon

LVC Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if at all there were any floating around. Like many LS owners I have been through hell with the car, but I dont want to keep trading in cars and plus I like this one. I'm a stereo installer and never learned about the mechanical parts or where they are located etc. BUT, my family is a long line of drag racers at SIR (Seattling International Racetrack) "Hendrickson Brothers" if anyone is from the state of washington. So I do have automotive background and some basic knowledge to do most if not all repairs by myself, any direction to free repair manuals (chilton, etc) would be greatly appriciated. I'm new to this whole forum thing so dont be too mad at me if I asked a question that has already been answered.

I bought the CD for all 2001 Ford models, including the LS from ebay. I would be willing to burn anyone a copy and mail for a small fee to cover my expenses. The CD has everything you could ever want to know about the LS.

Okay so I guess I'm just gonna have to buy one huh? Which repair manual is the best considering that I'd want to do most/all modifications/repairs myself?

ford factory two volume manual.....everything else is bs so far as i've found. I went to autozone and asked for one and they gave me the Haynes manual for a towncar..... go with the ford factory manual imo

i have a 2000 ls with a v8 the 3.9 will this help me figure out how to bleed the air out of my motor this is the first ls ive ever owned and im almost clueless as to what needs to happen and im very mechanicly knowledgeable with ford motor's and i plum feel stupid working on this car in need of repair manual bad

i have a 2000 ls with a v8 the 3.9 will this help me figure out how to bleed the air out of my motor this is the first ls ive ever owned and im almost clueless as to what needs to happen and im very mechanicly knowledgeable with ford motor's and i plum feel stupid working on this car in need of repair manual bad

Sit in the passenger seat and commune with the car and it will make sense. It's got a Jaguar engine. The bleed hole is the large radiator cap looking cap under the engine cover at the front of the engine. Loosen it, then run the car up to operating temp. Top it off while the engine is running and tighten the cap. Done, although it's possible you will need to repeat.

Members online

Back