Some pics of my '1993

Lunar

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm here just to remind you that i'm still riding somewhere far away. Owned since 2009, tons of wasted money and probably a piece of mental health. Still love it.

pQmccVGtyys.jpg

DNsg5f1eQTg.jpg

1noTkH_lSh8.jpg

yzn-jrfa_Vw.jpg

That is a very pretty Mark, the paint is very different and interesting, I like it. It's nice to see someone still so far away from where the car was built be dedicated so much to keep driving it, you must really love it. I wonder though, you must have a pretty hard time finding parts sometimes in Russia? Do you see others ever? Either way, nice car, and good on you for keeping it looking good.

That is a very pretty Mark, the paint is very different and interesting, I like it. It's nice to see someone still so far away from where the car was built be dedicated so much to keep driving it, you must really love it. I wonder though, you must have a pretty hard time finding parts sometimes in Russia? Do you see others ever? Either way, nice car, and good on you for keeping it looking good.

Thank you!

Parts mostly ordered in major online shops. Through the years it was something like Summit Racing/RockAuto price X1.5 because of shipping and importing. After our currency collapsed now i'ts like 3 times more than your price. C'est la vie.

I can't say it's truly unique here, back in a days there were a bunch of them. Most of them rusted to death or were killed in collisions. But at this point it looks like nothing other at the road.

Well, I know a lot of owners and enthusiasts who embrace classic V8+RWD+big ass American vehicles here, I know around 5 Mark owners in Moscow. Only a few Gen2s in a whole country.

The car was sitting for around 5 years because I had to solve life issues (not prison, it's mostly work and women). Now it's back.

1676401619381.png

I took my front chrome to the chrome shop. Actual copper-nickel-chrome coating.

1676401563887.jpeg

1676401674329.jpeg

1676402254731.png

ezgif-5-e713b360d4.gif

+new steering rack, rear shocks, few sensors and etc.

1676402741463.png

New exhaust:

Members online

No members online now.
Back