Need to buy F3LY3A187A Bushing Kit (Strut rod)

Frat-man-du

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Gotta be OEM this time - looked on line and Baker's Lincoln sold me the one kit they had.. I need another, anyone have set they are willing to part with? Not doing the Moog/aftermarket again...

Thanks

'98 LSC

you found one? i can't believe you found the one you did.
they have been gone for a long long time now.

Need to buy F3LY3A187A Bushing Kit

So does everyone else. They no longer exist according to Ford's inventory management system. The only kits still possibly laying around are ones that somehow missed getting logged and have been sitting on a shelf for 20 years.

looks like all i really need is the E9SZ-3B282-B (F3LY-38282-B) Sleeve.jpg outer sleeve.. just one the back sleeve in the pic (11) will take both :)

Sleeve.jpg

Those sleeves also do not exist any longer. Your choice is either the crappy aftermarket or the Stainless Steel reproductions a member on here makes.

Bought all the bushings seperate on eBay, about a year ago. Sleeves and washers from the member on here also.
I had a tire place install all of them. Gave the pieces to the guy in the correct sequence with a tie wrap holding it all together, with specific instructions.
Picked it up and he had one of the larger front washers on backwards. He had to redo it,
and was glad to see the Mark go away after that.

Bought all the bushings seperate on eBay, about a year ago. Sleeves and washers from the member on here also.
I had a tire place install all of them. Gave the pieces to the guy in the correct sequence with a tie wrap holding it all together, with specific instructions.
Picked it up and he had one of the larger front washers on backwards. He had to redo it,
and was glad to see the Mark go away after that.

I have no idea how you could get the washer backwards. It has "THIS SIDE OUT" stamped into the damn thing.

I had both washers marked with a silver marker pen also.
Pretty much setup so a 12 year old could place them in the right order.

Will not use them again on the Mark. Except maybe for a flat.

98lincmk7lsc, use to sell the sleeves and washers. The front washers were OEM that I received, not sure if he had a few extras to sell.

I also have his stainless crossover plug.

it was the inner F3LY-38282-B sleeve that i was lacking. If you have one I am still interested. Jay is making me a set of stainless ones but I have a new outer sleeve that I want to match up with a inner and assemble a full side.

It is really hard to assemble these wrong.. For one Ford was smart and each is labeled clearly... I am sure I will mess it up somehow

Lol, Jim, I'm sure you'll be ok. Check out the pictures below, for a quick reference.

I've got a set of my stainless sleeves on their way to Jim (Frat-man-du), which should be arriving today before noon.

For anyone reading this in the future, I almost always have the OEM washers on-hand to go with the sleeves, if necessary. I've included a picture of the sleeves I make as well.

As a reminder, the forward (flat-ish) washer will need to be drilled slightly larger to a 1" inner diameter.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Members online

Back