Seems legit

what, do you expect them to repair thee wrecked car with the proper parts? come on now...

Picture #3 clearly shows a paint mismatch.

Could be the lighting.. Silver reflects in odd ways. The front and rear doors on my old silver LSes (2000 & 2006) always looked mismatched. Neither were in an accident.

But you're thought is probably correct.

Could be the lighting.. Silver reflects in odd ways. The front and rear doors on my old silver LSes (2000 & 2006) always looked mismatched. Neither were in an accident.

But you're thought is probably correct.

The doors and angled differently. It's like someone tied a string around the car at the B-pillar and pinched it a little. Still, they obviously had some kind of accident

It's a V6,so you're probably looking at leaky valve covers,COPs under the upper manifold needing replaced. I own one of those. Had oil leakage from 77K on til 138K. Gotta fix it. don-ohio

It's a V6,so you're probably looking at leaky valve covers,COPs under the upper manifold needing replaced. I own one of those. Had oil leakage from 77K on til 138K. Gotta fix it. don-ohio

WOW...... Mine didn't start leaking until well over 100K miles. Normal in my book.

Well,that one has 133K,LS4me, so I'd be looking underneath it for sure.LOL! don-ohio :)^)

It can't be both, a V6 and an 06. Either it's not an 06, or it's not a V6. Is there some other ad that says it is a V6?

Yep! Good catch,Joe! I got that wrong,I think. Good for him it's NOT the V6. don-ohio :)^)

Minimal description, blurry night shots in a parking lot, no price.
Buy it now!

Minimal description, blurry night shots in a parking lot, no price.
Buy it now!

You left out - 2nd gen car repaired with first gen parts, both front and rear. I'd pass.

I'm pretty sure their photo shoot is happening outside an O'Reily's lol. But seems like every LS on craigslist gets labeled an 06. And when it really is a 06? They call it a 07 lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back