For Sale LS parts for sale - 1st and 2nd Gen it's all got to go!

HDDave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I’m listing all the parts I have left over here first as I’d rather see them get a home to a fellow LvC-er. Prices are negotiable if reasonable, but if anything doesn’t sell here I’m going to post on Craigslist and eBay. So here’s what I have – prices don’t include shipping, I can cover it for smaller items for the asking price – otherwise we can work that out depending on price paid.

For 2nd Gen LS:

K & N Typhoon CAI kit - The filter has a small dent in it and needs cleaning and re-oiling – I can do that before I ship it out. $200 (selling new for about $315 online).
KampN1_zps7okb0lds.jpg

KampN3_zpsds6i9clm.jpg

Full set of LSE taillights – I paid almost $500 for these new. Also included are V-LED bulbs which were over $100 new, and the harnesses are already wired with resistors so you won’t get the hyperflash normally associated with LED bulbs in the LS. These are plug and play, ready to go - $475
Tails1_zpsegmhweab.jpg

Left%20tail1_zpsb9bkfcaa.jpg

Left%20tail3_zpszrxmr3kc.jpg

Right%20tail1_zpscypimuxn.jpg

Right%20tail3_zpsgtovs0kv.jpg

SCT XCal 3 - unlocked twice for both my ’02 and ’06 so there should be 3 left? $250
SCT1_zpswfhxans9.jpg

SCT2_zpsetke5fgg.jpg

Engine cover – Overall in good shape, could use a little touch-up or customize it? $75
Eng%20Cover1_zps5djiote0.jpg

OEM trunk light – I was going to add an extra light to the opposite side or could be used to replace a bad existing light. $20
trunk%20light1_zpsjwia67m4.jpg

PIE Auxiliary Input converter FRD03-AUX/S - can be used to add Ipod or other media player to factory system. Will include Ipod cable - not sure which generation Apple products... SOLD
converter%202_zpsjjw079xs.jpg

converter%201_zpso0wex4ib.jpg

Factory subs from rear deck - might fit 1st Gen also? $20
subs1_zpse5muqwwq.jpg

subs2_zpshqoap9zo.jpg

Grille – black with grey insert. Should fit any year LS. $75
Grille1_zpsfl8dtp9m.jpg

Grille2_zpsn0mobxct.jpg

OEM HID Xenon Headlights – These were ridiculously priced at one point if you could even find a set, I will start them at $600 – this is pretty close to what I see them on eBay for in worse condition.
Left%20HL1_zps7n70o2en.jpg

Left%20HL2_zpsnute1sye.jpg

Left%20HL3_zpshjs4havw.jpg

Right%20HL1_zpsqj7ft304.jpg

Right%20HL2_zpsw6lfs6pt.jpg

Right%20HL3_zpsuettg4l4.jpg

Sub box for trunk with 2 Kicker 12” subs – would prefer pickup only $150
Subbox1_zpsemxntg0c.jpg

Subbox2_zpsghl0gdcm.jpg

subbox4_zpspafxzkta.jpg

Set of 19” Jaguar “Custom” wheels – these are basically a larger version of the 1st Gen LS chrome wheels and look amazing on this car. The tires have maybe one more summer on them. It took me close to a year to track down a set of these – they have the PVD finish so are very easy to care for maintenance-wise. There may be a small scratch or nick on them, but overall in very good condition. I would again prefer local pickup on these, but am open to shipping them for the right price. I’ll start them at $800
wheels%201_zps8aup62aa.jpg

wheels%203_zps4repcwqq.jpg

wheels%202_zpsupl0tc3p.jpg

wheels%204_zpsbp0mdn4d.jpg

wheels%205_zpsdii4xlrd.jpg

For 1st Gen LS:

Head rests – Dark Grey (Graphite or Truffle is maybe the actual name). $35
Headrest2_zpsyn18qot1.jpg

Headrest1_zpsh86kiupr.jpg

External keypad –Genuine Ford add-on for many models. $40
P1030113.jpg

P1030117.jpg

Small plastic pieces that go in front of the rear tires – reverse mudflaps?? OEM $40
mudflap4_zpshrzkijv0.jpg

mudflap3_zpsq2yiodzs.jpg

mudflap2_zps8yvwcqtg.jpg

mudflap1_zpsdxzntqpm.jpg

Mirror with compass - this was in my ‘02 when I bought it, the wires are cut right at back, so not sure if electronics work. Mirror itself is fine. $30
P1030125.jpg

P1030124.jpg

Driver's side rear caliper - brand new, didn't end up being the problem and I just hung onto it just in case. Paid $124 plus $50 core charge, will sell for $80
P1030104.jpg

P1030106.jpg

Headlight wiring harnesses - $12 each
HL%20harness%201_zpscklfuqz9.jpg

Front license plate bracket - $20
bracket1_zpsh5wnyyc8.jpg

bracket2_zpsk2lumfas.jpg

Black License surround - has a small mark in paint, top mounting post is broken off (common problem for me at least), no license lights, can include reverse lights for another $5 - $75
P1030108.jpg

P1030109.jpg

P1030111.jpg

Chrome license plate surround - license plate lights have broken tabs, top mounting post is broken off (common problem for me at least)
$50
P1030127.jpg

P1030129.jpg

Reverse lights - $15
Reverse%201_zps5oglglqu.jpg

Reverse%202_zps1zt8q6yl.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have a set of 20” Foose Speedster rims with tires. – these are in ok condition – the chrome started peeling, these would look great if someone took some time and maybe blasted them and plasti-dipped them. These are for pickup only - $200

I can post pics if anyone local is interested

Last edited:
PIE Adapter and Ipod cable are sold -

Tail lights and X3 tuner are on hold pending payment -

Thanks!

Finally made the thread dave - I can see why it took so long, lots of stuff.

Great seller - somoene buy those tails, let me be the first to tell you ow hard it is to find a complete, undamaged set.

Tails and tuner are SOLD!

Thanks!

K&N CAI - sale pending

Last edited:
Great thread, glad to have learned the 2nd GEN LSE tails fetch that kind of money. I own two complete pairs. Very happy.

Good luck with it all Dave!

Members online

No members online now.
Back