What's new?

Lux

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I use to frequent the boards often.... It's been a few years.

Ive met quite a few of the members from the NY, NJ, PA so some of you may remember or know me and to those that dont, Hello!

Ive come back to sell off my entire Mark VIII parts collection and 1997 black on black LSC so I'll be on the forums here and there when time permits and wanted to see what's been going on...

So hello everyone again!! Where's the most Mark VIII traffic on the forums these days? FVC and LOL use to be on fire.. same with here and lod...and that junky " dot org" site! Haha!!

So what's new!?

Hahaha what's up Chris I remember you. I'll check out the fb community. I have an account but hardly ever use it. Cool to hear about the car! I remember when I had my white 93 it always reminded me of yours!:Beer

Not surprised the age of the cars have slowed the traffic. It's a very niche market, always has been.

Ha...nice to see you post.
My black gen 2 has been swaped to a 3650, long tube headers, cobra intake, cobra intake cams advanced two degrees.

So whats for sale? :cool:

Ha...nice to see you post.
My black gen 2 has been swaped to a 3650, long tube headers, cobra intake, cobra intake cams advanced two degrees.

So whats for sale? :cool:

Awesome. Always wanted to convert mine... have a set of pedals to do so.

As far as whats for sale..

The car once I put the stock rear in it...then all the parts I have laying around.

Stay tuned for that. :)

Thanks... I just don't drive the car anymore and would rather see it go to use then just sit there. Work keeps me busy and so does life. Hence my absence.

Still here. Welcome back!

I have a fancy hood and wheels now.

20151109_132207.jpg

20151109_132207.jpg

What's new? Pretty sure a girl I've been seeing gave me the clap. The Marks doing well though, it has been a relatively snow free winter thus far...

Capture.png

Fuuuuu

Haha haha the clap

Yeah man bring the snow on... had a few inches this morning

Awesome. Always wanted to convert mine... have a set of pedals to do so.

As far as whats for sale..

The car once I put the stock rear in it...then all the parts I have laying around.

Stay tuned for that. :)

Its fun for sure, looked at the pedals you sold Have to say they look good and are getting hard to find.

What are you moving on to?
Mustang? :slam

Its fun for sure, looked at the pedals you sold Have to say they look good and are getting hard to find.

What are you moving on to?
Mustang? :slam

Thanks for messaging the guy who runs the marketplace I'll have to go on once I get some free time and list the stuff there. The pedals were getting hard to find a few years ago.. can only imagine now.

I'm moving out of cars all together. Need a 2nd truck for work and I've gotten pretty comfortable daily driving my diesel.

A lot of the old gang seems to be gone now. I pop in time to time just to annoy people. And I want to find another Mark :) Chicken, mespock, pepperman, and more, seem to have stopped posting or logging in all together. I am still not sure what is up with the 2016 Beach Party. Rich announced the venue had moved but has not logged in since. Hope he is well.

i see chicken, pepps, and rich on facebook on occasion still. also some of the OGs too. mike, jason, etc.
some are still here, but many are over there too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back