Official LS Picture Thread

Well everyone, here are a few pictures of my LS. It’s just a base 2000 (even though Ford thinks it is a sport), but I like it regardless. Took these the last time the car was out a while ago. Wish I had more time to spend with the car but I am going to college up in Reno which is about two hours away from home. Being that it snows up in Reno, I opted for a 4WD Aviator and as a result the LS sits for extended periods of time back at home. If I can get all my classes I will be graduating this fall (fingers crossed) and I will have a lot more time to spend on the LS. I’m planning on getting another LS once I’m done with school and would like to do a few mods. Don’t really care if it’s a first or second gen, but I want it to be a V8. I don’t really want to do anything to the LS I have now. The car is in such good shape and doesn’t get driven enough to justify anything major. That and there are sentimental reasons I want to leave the car alone. Been in our family since it was new. Should be going back home at the end of the week so I may try and get some more pictures. Also, ignore the missing rear plate. I took the license plate frame off to clean and just left the plate off.
IMG_1545.jpgIMG_1558.jpgIMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

... and as a result the LS sits for extended periods of time back at home ...

=

tender.jpg

Looks good man! Good luck with it. Prepare a slight LS budget, trust me on this!

tender.jpg

=

View attachment 828475140

Looks good man! Good luck with it. Prepare a slight LS budget, trust me on this!

Haha! Thanks! I've been around these cars for a while so I sort of know what to expect, but I'm sure I'll be on here for advice and help. Fortunately I have a battery tender for it along with fuel stabilizer. Now, if I could only get the cat to not sleep on it everything would be good!

Out and about today with the 04 LSE. Ended up parking in front of some dipped piece of crap.
However I can still already picture this LSE in that same Army Camo Green lowered on black matte wheels.

1.jpg

~ No-ones business what I was doing in China Town today! :gr_devil:

1.jpg

After generous application of Autoglym wax after spending the day at the RM Sothebys auction preview....

6cGamk.jpg

oDe32T.jpg

1WzRvt.jpg

2BH9X0.jpg

RnQvjr.jpg

Out and about today with the 04 LSE. Ended up parking in front of some dipped piece of crap.
However I can still already picture this LSE in that same Army Camo Green lowered on black matte wheels.

~ No-ones business what I was doing in China Town today! :gr_devil:

I've officially been away for far too long! Beautiful car my friend! I don't think I knew you got another!

@Rodewaryer: Great looking pics my friend! Next summer, you and I ... photoshoot comp!

@Ben: Thanks Bud, I actually have a total of three LS'es in the stable now for some reason.
01 LS V8 (garage Queen), M4rk's 03 LS V8 (wife's DD) and my latest 04 LSE V8 (too good of a deal to pass up)

@Rodewaryer: Great looking pics my friend! Next summer, you and I ... photoshoot comp!

We know how that will turn out, my phone pics don't stand a chance mate. And...my stable is considerably less Lincoln so my loyalties are more scattered and in a small way, less honorable to the marque. As much as I love the 11 years I have in my LS, I still love it's stable mates as well...

Actually I've seen some great pics of yours and mine are also cell phone pics. Either or great pics.

EDIT - - - -

Soon time to start ordering those upgraded replacement Secondary Tentioners and chain, pop the hood and get it done.

image.jpg

WTB: Cam Locking Tool - Anyone done with theirs and wanting to sell? PM me if you got one.

parked

We don't pass by empty parking garages without snapping a few, right?

DSC02936.jpg

DSC02939.jpg

DSC02940.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

^ LOL ... in the fleet that 97 Maxima is about the only car around here that doesn't need parts every other week, starts every time even during sub -stupid temps with no block heater. 233K mi California car, zero rust. People always ask me if it's for sale. Paid 1100CDN cash for it and to date only has left me with a tow to my buddy's shop for a belt and harmonic balancer. Put a knock sensor on it to pass emission when I bought it, since as of recent put two new downstream O2 sensors. It's a V6 and it goes pretty good for it's size. As much it's cramping my style, it's THE go-to vehicle. EDIT - - - had to replace a mid pipe last year as well.

I had a 90 SE (LOADED) and a 95 SE (traded it for my 02LS)... both were the most dependable cars I've ever driven... The high end on that 3L(IIRC) v6 was awesome on both.... Maybe even a bit more comfortable than the ls too... had they ever made it in a RWD I'd be driving them today!!!

I dont remember ever having serious issues... I rear ended someone in the 95 (got distracted by a gorgeous woman driving the other way (in a maxima IIRC)).... JB welded the radiator and drove it (and my sporttrac) the rest of the winter before trading it...

Good times

How much you offering me? LOL ... indeed, agreed, a superior vehicle that just does what it was designed to do without needing constant repairs. It'd be dumb to part with a reliable vehicle as such. Great gas millage also. Drivers seat is a bit beat up, leather cracked but that was easily fixed with a $19.99 pair of front seat covers. :) Plan to keep it around for a while.

EDIT - - - -

Snapped ya a couple of pics of the clown car, had to go pick up the curb side garbage cans anyhow.

20160301_105401.jpg

20160301_105424.jpg

ZERO rust on a '97 residing in Canada. Unheard of!

Funny story about this car, I live a bit away from the big city, amongst the farmers. next little town over has one of those Ma&Pa local gas convenience stores, more like a feed store actually.

Anyhow, the son of the owners, went of to Cali University, bought it there and drove it back and forth a few times. when he was done with all that schooling, it ended up being imported here and after sitting in a garage for a couple more years it went up for sale. I spotted it sitting there one day and picked it up that evening. Price started at 1500 but it had CEL's on the dash which got me to talk them down a bit.

Then the crazy part ... I pay for it on debit inside the store! Put some milk and cigs on that same transaction.

Bought it at a local convenience store ... LOL

20160301_105401.jpg

20160301_105424.jpg

HA thats awesome... Leave the ls's alone! fast and furious that b!tch!!!!

3706200023_large.jpg

FYI... my 95 looked the same as yours... maybe it was just a GLE... cant remember

3706200023_large.jpg

HA thats awesome... Leave the ls's alone! fast and furious that b!tch!!!!

View attachment 828475370

FYI... my 95 looked the same as yours... maybe it was just a GLE... cant remember

Haha, just be sure to check your fuel maps for nasty holes...

I like maximas more than I'd like to admit. I thought the same thing when I saw bigrigs pic I was like - oh heeeey a maxima!

2000 Lincoln LS with LSE conversion. Just mounted new BMW M5 lip spoiler. Enjoy.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Members online

Back