For Sale 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Sedan 2-Door 4.6L

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not Mine

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291616723024?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

s-l1600.jpg

Beautiful car. New upper ball joints, this week end it will be getting new front pads and rotors, sway bar links, and a blend door. Everything works as it should. LSC trim level. Paint it great. Interior is great. Runs and drives perfect. Tires are so-so. Neon tail and brake light still works. The factory HID headlamps work fine. All the factory air ride is there and works fine. Doesn't leak down. I've never driven the car in winter, and the car shows no signs of ever being driven on salty roads. No aftermarket parts, or modifications to the car. If you're looking for a Mark VIII, I probably don't need to tell you about the power these cars have. If you're unfamiliar, this car is equipped with a 295 horse power DOHC 4.6l V8. This is the same motor Ford put in Mustang Cobras from 1996 to 2001.

The car has been in an accident, and was totaled by the insurance company. Body work costing what it does, and older cars having such low values to insurance companies, it doesn't take much for the cost of repairs to exceed the value. It took a light hit in the rear and that kinked the quarter panel and trunk floor. There are also a scuff or two in the rear bumper and some paint damage. Damage isn't that noticeable, and doesn't effect how the car drives. I bought the car year and a half ago with 35,000 miles from a guy in Georgia, he bought it from the insurance company. When I received the car and paper work it had a title issued in the state of Maryland. I don't know if the owners were snowbirds who lived in Maryland and wintered in Georgia keeping the car there, or if the title came through the insurance company from Maryland. Being totaled by the insurance company from out of state I had to have the car inspected by the Wisconsin state troopers and was issued a Wisconsin title with a rebuild salvage brand on the title.

Car runs and drives like a million bucks. Turns heads and gets a lot of compliments. Goes like a raped ape.

s-l1600.jpg

This guy is insane $4300 for a salvage car it needs major body work and it will never be the same car it was before even if it is repaired on top of that it sound like he has been abusing the car . I think I will pass

"Call with any questions, I don't text. I don't need any help selling. Not gonna take your lowball offer."

I was following this auction as it wasn't too far from me. Sold for $2,750 - little more than half of what he was asking. Wonder what he considered a lowball offer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back