LS stuff....

LS4me

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have the original introductory '04 LSE framed poster ([29x40] in red of course!!), some (seems like at least a dozen or MORE!) high quality prints (probably at least 3 or 4 feet wide) of a skeleton LS and some other prints (probably 24X20).

I REALLY don't want to ship the items as the cost would be exorbitant! If anyone is interested in these items I would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance.... Or if you happen to be in the area you can take them home. My only other option is to see if the Lincoln dealer wants them. Corporate might, but I am loathe to ship!

Pics.....

FullSizeRender_1.jpg
IMG_0631_1.jpg
IMG_0632_1.jpg
IMG_0633_1.jpg
IMG_0634_1.jpg
IMG_0635_1.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

IMG_0631_1.jpg

IMG_0632_1.jpg

IMG_0633_1.jpg

IMG_0634_1.jpg

IMG_0635_1.jpg

misunderstood original post... pulling dibs unless some of the prints don't sell..

Can the skeletal prints be rolled up and shipped in a tube? I'm interested in two of them, the V8 and the drivetrain prints. How much are you looking to get for the prints themselves?

Can the skeletal prints be rolled up and shipped in a tube? I'm interested in two of them, the V8 and the drivetrain prints. How much are you looking to get for the prints themselves?

Yes and I just want to get rid of them.....

Should get rid of that Hawaiian shirt also Jeff, put it in the tube and sent it to Frankie :p

Left over stuff (skeleton prints of the V6, V8 and chassis) goes to the trash tomorrow........

I will pay shipping and for cost of tubes to ship them in to 44708 for the skeleton pics and if you want anything else let me know

Left over stuff (skeleton prints of the V6, V8 and chassis) goes to the trash tomorrow........

Please dont pitch. PM me with what is left, and maybe we can work something out. I would have to have it shipped though.

Just checked.....

I have 2 V6, 6 V8 and 13 chassis skeletons left. I will ship in tubes and if IIRC, they are something like $5.

Members online

No members online now.
Back