engine

dizzymoutain

New LVC Member
Reaction score
why would engine cowling be signed
bdf22b26f8d908f4503d661299f2bcea.jpg

Looks like your Mark 8 was owned by someone famous :p you've got the Anne Frank edition. Lolol jk

That's what I thought it said at first too. I had a good laugh. Driving that around you'd have to be careful about any VW Bugs around.

I'd a Cobra that had a signed name under the hood but probably for a different reason. It that a recent picture ?? It sure is clean.

B422.jpg

I have one of those imprinted tags that I got from the guys I did a walk thru with on the Niche line in Romeo Engine plant. Those engines were assembled by teams of two people walking the engine around an assembly line and stopping at each station to assemble the particular component to the block. When it was all done the engine was put thru a run simulation and the guys would then take a blank tag and emboss their names on it. Each guy had his own stamp. They then stuck it on the valve cover. It was a great experience. They were also doing the engines for the GT there at that time. I also visited the dyno cells and witnessed some engines under evaluation.

Members online

No members online now.
Back