Members need to chill.

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This will be the last and only warning to members. Everybody needs to chill. NO MORE INSULTING AND ATTACKING MEMBERS!!!! I don't care who started it. Who said what or who posted what. It ends NOW!!!! The next complaint I get from anyone about anyone wil be dealt with harshly. This crap has been going on for weeks. It ends today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here this will make people feel better:

Cobnvertible%20Woody%20II.jpg

The problem isn't the forum users, it's "social media".

People will say (write) things on social media that they would never say over a face/face beer. There's no consequence when using social media.

And, even if they would say the same things, you cannot tell if a post is made in jest or if it's made just to be nasty.

Face it, it's the new world.

I learned a long time ago to keep my mouth/keystrokes shut so as not to start an altercation because nobody wins.

Does this mean i can post agin without being insulted ??

even if i LIKE stick on chrome ?? :)

The white knight rolls in after the fact, where have I seen this before?

Okay guys, there are other boards where this stuff is actually stopped. I think that you'll find me there. Good luck.

There was one more outcry from our little friend after the fact and it wasn't stopped at all. Don't blame you Joegr, such a shame to loose you over this pest and poor moderation of this forum. Thanks for all the help, might see you on the other side.

so whats everyone all butt hurt about? I don't get on here near enough anymore to keep up with the BS

so whats everyone all butt hurt about?

My butt is not hurting ... I'm just still upset from when Bullschmidt posted pics of himself in a pink shirt! Seriously, that scarred me for a while!

so since that question escaped you a bit, I'll ask again with some different words, what is everyone going on about?

so since that question escaped you a bit, I'll ask again with some different words, what is everyone going on about?

I hardly check this forum anymore either. So I didn't see what happened. But I would venture a guess that some A-hole clearly was inappropriate to Joe. It would be a shame if he left cause...let's be honest here...he is pretty much the only reason why this place is still halfway functioning and questions can get answered.

Question escaped me a bit ... Fn hilarious stuff man!

Okay guys, there are other boards where this stuff is actually stopped. I think that you'll find me there. Good luck.

I don't blame you. I also stopped logging in daily and now it's about once every other week - it has gotten worse and worse here. And the moderation? A COMPLETE joke. Let me know which forum you join :)

I hardly check this forum anymore either. So I didn't see what happened. But I would venture a guess that some A-hole clearly was inappropriate to Joe. It would be a shame if he left cause...let's be honest here...he is pretty much the only reason why this place is still halfway functioning and questions can get answered.

Perhaps this thread has something to do with it. http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/showthread.php?97497-I-need-help-please-stumped

Really sorry to see Joe go. Has been super nice to me and many others from the hundreds of posts I've read. All I can say is thanks for all the help and knowledge you've shared with us.

The person they reference on their blocked list is also on mine, must be why I didn't get what happened.

thats a good part of it. it was also pretty much spewing into a lot of the other treads...

I may have been an ass hole (not to Joe) and had some back and forth with said person that got another entire thread removed.

sorry guys... I'll work on being less of an ass hole.

I'll stop feeding the trolls and leave him on ignore and stop counting how many homosexual jokes he makes.

I'm going to stick around here for a bit longer I think. It's too close to sell time to find another forum that addresses this car. To those who do leave, good luck to you. While I may not like the car, most of you are pretty good guys. And yes, that includes you BigRig.

I don't blame you. I also stopped logging in daily and now it's about once every other week - it has gotten worse and worse here. And the moderation? A COMPLETE joke. Let me know which forum you join :)

Honestly -- we try to moderate an minimally as we can. But your right, there have been members who are out of control. I just banned one of them. If I need to, more will be banned. This constant bickering and BS is going to stop. I hope we can all be adults from here on forward.

I vote Telco as the next new moderator, he likes me! :p

Members online

Back