Wheel change

logan_william

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Switched to 20" 3" deep dish from 22" 4" deep dish. Thoughts?
43c78ece3501645ed38178b7621fc1b0.jpg
2e381533b80b2b4a4654a938ffdd1b97.jpg

Funny nobody mentioned the woman in the garage bending over...

Rims not really my cup of tea, but if you like it then hey it's your car :)

Rims not really my cup of tea, but if you like it then hey it's your car :)

It's not my cup of anything either. In fact, I think they are fugly but as you and others mention, as long as he likes them and he's not embarrassed to be seen driving it, who are we to judge?

personally, I prefer more open wheel designs with a little less material, mostly a lot less weight so that you don't destroy the suspension.

I will say that you did go in the right direction going from dub-deuces to 20s... and the offset doesn't seem too bad, but looks like it still might be a little too much and could cause fender damage with the wheel turned the right amount...

how bad does it rub?

personally, I prefer more open wheel designs with a little less material, mostly a lot less weight so that you don't destroy the suspension.

I will say that you did go in the right direction going from dub-deuces to 20s... and the offset doesn't seem too bad, but looks like it still might be a little too much and could cause fender damage with the wheel turned the right amount...

how bad does it rub?
The 22s rubbed like hell. I couldn't turn the wheel more than once around and would bottom out almost every bump . No rub with the 20's

Funny nobody mentioned the woman in the garage bending over...

That's his Mom, we don't talk about bending-over Moms here on LVC

~ rule #22, look it up!

those are godaweful.. both sets. in my opinion.. but like others have said, if you
like em', then sport em' !

It's not my cup of anything either. In fact, I think they are fugly but as you and others mention, as long as he likes them and he's not embarrassed to be seen driving it, who are we to judge?
Must be 2 Kool for them. Not that embarrassing pulling up to school in a nicer whip than my teachers

Members online

No members online now.
Back