Official LS Picture Thread

You're probably not used to the paint color because this color was not available on the LS. This is a custom paint job. There was a charcoal beige color offered on the LS but it is way more beige and a lot less charcoal. The paint on this LS is a nissan/infiniti color and they call it gun metallic/graphite shadow.

ahh, yep i see that now... you made some $$ on that sale i bet.
looks like you also darked the tails too.
also what size are the rims/tire height? pretty sure its not lowered, correct?

i probably wouldnt repaint but if i found a factory charcoal on a deal i would think about replicating the look to some extent.. then 'dip' the rims to match <or nearly match> the paint

ahh, yep i see that now... you made some $$ on that sale i bet.
looks like you also darked the tails too.
also what size are the rims/tire height? pretty sure its not lowered, correct?

i probably wouldnt repaint but if i found a factory charcoal on a deal i would think about replicating the look to some extent.. then 'dip' the rims to match <or nearly match> the paint

Tails were smoked, 19' black chrome wheels, front tires were 245/40-19, rear tires were 275/35-19, yes it was lowered on eibachs. Also had magnaflow cat back exhaust with black chrome tips, black chrome grille, angel eyes, gloss black roof + roof spoiler. Definitely did not make money off the sale lol, but that was to be expected.

Tails were smoked, 19' black chrome wheels, front tires were 245/40-19, rear tires were 275/35-19, yes it was lowered on eibachs. Also had magnaflow cat back exhaust with black chrome tips, black chrome grille, angel eyes, gloss black roof + roof spoiler. Definitely did not make money off the sale lol, but that was to be expected.

Now THERE'S come big wheels!!!!!

:p

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sorry for the cellphone camera quality :shifty:

After Coil kits, Jag H&R springs, and Jag Bilsteins. Feels even better to drive than to look at.

SJeXSE.jpg

YjrOab.jpg

FHYY2a.jpg

DLpffK.jpg

Broke down & bought a sport bumper . . .for now until I find correct bumper.

20151007_110003.jpg

Finally!....lol. Congrats. If you want a different look, paint the lower grille black and get one of those Home Depot spoilers.

Finally!....lol. Congrats. If you want a different look, paint the lower grille black and get one of those Home Depot spoilers.

Yeah I'm not sure if lower grille would look better in body color or black ( ? ) I really like the silver but too much of it can be, well too much

Do it in plastidip so if you dont like it, you can just peel it off. Mine is dipped, along with my grille, and it is fairly durable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back