come quick. parts out a damaged Lincoln Mark VIII.

orangechallenger

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have a 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII in perfect condition rear ended on hwy. the management in my apartment pushes me hard to get rid of it, even if i insisting taking more time to deal with the car.
i PREFER to donate the car for free than junking it for $100, it's an insult for both me and my loving Lincoln MK8. and i wont accept any offer from junkyard, or scrapyard. i WILL NOT waste the parts of this vehicle, and even if the apartment management insists towing it away, i will use the other clunkers to block the way, and crash his tow truck if necessary.

photo.jpg

the car has rear end damage, two rear air springs damaged, rear sections, and left door, roof. however, the front part and interior is all perfect.

i live in Southfield, Michigan. my address is 20300 Civic Center Drive, Southfield, 48076.

my phone number is 248 824 3506 , text is preferred since i could miss calls sometimes.

photo.jpg

Sigh, since when did General M8 discussion become the fs section?

Orange , sorry for your loss.

Hope you find another one in as perfect condition as yours was.

All for sale post including Craigslist ads, custom machined parts or stickers should be moved to this section.

Sigh, since when did General M8 discussion become the fs section?
I'm getting tired of it too.
This section is for the discussion on the sad events that took this blue marks life
Than people can post a link to the parts in the correct section.

Sorry for your loss orangechallanger.
Hopefully its parts will help others marked live on.

Very sad for your lovely mark 8. I can tell you loved the car because you want the parts to go on more mark 8's. How much for all 4 tires on wheels. I can pick up. I am in Ohio, You got a settlement on the car. Did they have Insurance? Likely you had injurys too. I own a 1996 mk 8

Hi Doc.
I have floor mats Grey Colour Front Left and Right for Lincoln Mark Vlll LSC used in good condition $25 +shipping
Alexander.

Members online

Back