For Sale Lincoln ls... 4 seven spoke wheels for sale

Wicked Ace

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 4 seven spoke wheels I really don't need anymore. I would like to clear the garage space. In pretty nice condition although the brake dust shows on the pictures(sorry). Light scratches in the clear coat of one which would probably buff out. Otherwise no dents, dings, curb rash, or other flaws. The tires mounted on them are shot. The caps are included, they are in fair condition with a few scratches.
I really do not have time to figure out shipping and packing. These are for local pick up in South East Pa. or the Pocono Mountain region. I can help out somewhat with delivery from either location.
Price is..... $450 if you want to haggle or $400 if you want to close quick and clean. PM or email: wicked.ace at hotmail.com

IMG_0370.jpgIMG_0372.jpgIMG_0371.jpgIMG_0373.jpgIMG_0374.jpgIMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

Winter is coming, you may want a set for your snow tires. Still available, I forgot about these until I was cleaning out the garage today.

I've shipped many sets of wheels over the years. You can get boxes at any tire store for free and it cost about $25 per wheel if going from coast to coast.

Members online

No members online now.
Back