For Sale New Replacement Ballasts for Mark Viii Neon

Neon Ballast Steve

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys and gals.. I have decided to try and fill the shoes of the late glitch. I am now offering for sale the exact same Neon ballast that was once sold by Glitch. I deal with the same manufacturer as he did long ago. I am selling each ballast for $109.99+$6 for shipping. I ship USPS priority and generally ship the same day as payment. Ballasts will get there super fast. Someone has needed to step up and provide the Mark Viii community with the replacement ballasts since Glitch passed and I am going to do just that.

Fastest way you can reach me is by phone... Call or text me at 561-628-7407.
If you are ready to buy and you can send the payment to my PayPal email.. tbird6613@yahoo.com

I ordered a ballast from Neon Ballast Steve on Friday, late afternoon, and It came in my mail on Monday. Good, and fast service Thanks Steve

Isn't glitch's widow still selling them?
Are you taking over from her Steve?

Ford nut, I believe she is and No I am not taking over sales. I just so happen to deal with the same manufacturer as glitch did in years back.
I have heard his widow still somewhat provides ballasts, But from what I hear its near impossible to actually get one and if lucky enough can take near a month or longer to get it. No offense to her, but I doubt she much knowledge about the actual ballast. So those are reasons I have brought my service to the forums and to social media. I have been selling these for a couple years on eBay and stuff and I didn't exactly want to step on her toes, but after so many people and members suggesting I bring it here and to FB I finally decided to do so. So I am here to provide ballast very quickly and also here to help however I can with installation. So let me know if I can be of service. Call or text me at 561-628-7407 if interested or if there are any questions.
Neon Ballast Steve

Hi Steve,
I just joined this site 1 hr. ago. I saw your info elsewhere on the net, about providing these Mark 8 ballast, now that poor Glitch has passed on to the other side. I have had a primo 93 for 8 yrs, but want to buy all I can find ha ha, if 96-98's. So I just bought a 1 ower (ancient guy) that's like it's never been driven, set in, out side and under, with 79K. and paid $3900! Amazingly everything works except the chrome light bars brake light system. Yet I need the price for 2 ballast, one for when mine dies, and as I found a primo chrome light bar for $150. Only the junkyard dogs, lied about it working, as it immediately blew fuse 31 & 32, proving that the ballast is bad, when I pluged it in my connector, the SOB's. So, they can refund the 150 due warranteed, or pay me to buy one from you. Plus I'll buy an extra one for the 97. Also, Any idea why the brake lights part of the bar don't work?
I'll call you tomorrow, Sat. Oct. 29, 2016, so we can chat about your ballast prices for 2, and I have a few questions. My forum names Bronco Billy,even though I stay off horses, due nearly killed 3 times, long ago! So, keep up the good cause. Rap tomorrow, and I'm on mountain time. So i'll call between 1 and 3pm. Best Regards.

Members online

Back