I finally bought a car I like!

06Ls505

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just bought an 06 Ls! This is the first car that's been everything I want (short of being a manual) and I love it. It's comfortable, it has enough power for now, and it's damn good looking. It has 75,000 miles and was owned by an older white woman in Scottsdale so I know it wasn't beat to death and it drives as such! I'm the second owner and I'm in love. It's the god awful cherry color, but it's nothing a paint job or dip job won't fix. I'm having AC problems (see my other thread) which sucks too but overall I'm happy with it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Touché.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I agree, it looks great the way it is
I would just and a little chrome trim and maybe on the handles

I agree that it's one sexy looking car but I can't stand the color! I want to plastidip it some sort of a dark grey with silver flake. I want to get some coilovers, powdercoated black rims, angel eyes, and a projector and HID retrofit to finish it off. After that I'll move to performance once it's paid off instead of buying a new car.

Haha I like the "murdered out" look and will be getting rid of every last piece of chrome on the car!

Can't tell if serious about swapping colors or...haha. Link to other post is http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...CV-evacuated-amp-recharged-freon-AC-still-hot
I've yet to post (I'm about to) but I heard from my mechanic today who said it was the compressor, condensor, and expansion hose. I contacted the dealership I bought it from thinking they'd tell me tough because I signed a "no warranty" agreement but they are actually being incredibly helpful and told me to take it to the local Lincoln Dealership and they will take care of it!

Edit: Expansion valve, not hose my apologies.

Can't tell if serious about swapping colors or...haha. Link to other post is http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...CV-evacuated-amp-recharged-freon-AC-still-hot
I've yet to post (I'm about to) but I heard from my mechanic today who said it was the compressor, condensor, and expansion hose. I contacted the dealership I bought it from thinking they'd tell me tough because I signed a "no warranty" agreement but they are actually being incredibly helpful and told me to take it to the local Lincoln Dealership and they will take care of it!

Edit: Expansion valve, not hose my apologies.
Bring it to so cal we will trade, but if I read correctly yours isn't paid off. We could work something out.
I agree that it's one sexy looking car but I can't stand the color! I want to plastidip it some sort of a dark grey with silver flake. I want to get some coilovers, powdercoated black rims, angel eyes, and a projector and HID retrofit to finish it off. After that I'll move to performance once it's paid off instead of buying a new car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back