Official LS Picture Thread

Few shots of my 2006 from today.

IMG_6464.jpgIMG_6471.jpgIMG_6477.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6471.jpg

IMG_6477.jpg

Big Rig LS, that shot of yours a couple pages back from the right rear is excellent man.

This shot elephantrider is also a really good shot, great color combinations and whilst one could argue the placement it's splitting hairs, the way you did it sure frames it just right.

No new ones, was just looking through old stuff (unsuccessfully for what I was looking for) and figured what the hell...

R7VnKM.jpg

FLYATm.jpg

oln3Ds.jpg

O5lu2o.jpg

euatDY.jpg

Its been a while.

image_zpshvmrjrcb.jpg

image_zps2vhiq44s.jpg

image_zpslvke5pjs.jpg

image_zpsh28sshew.jpg

image_zpsk4jqng9h.gif

image_zpsbbk6pwgg.jpg

image_zpsu4tplkkw.jpg

^^That BOOTY always has me looking out the window like DAYUMMN

P.S. I posted some parts for sale in the FOR SALE section

nice paint on that model. If you put chrome on the door handles it will tie the wheels in with the rest of the car

hell no.

leave that car just the way it is ! super clean.

...and the more i see the rear window thingy, the more i like it.

chrome on the handles?!?!?!

Haha looks like there are still some dandies around here. Why would chrome handles tie the wheels into the car. There's just about no chrome on the car. I have to wonder if he's even talking about my car.

Someone pass me the Kleenex box PLEASE!

PS: about when is that LS going up for sale?

Officially an ad will be posted by Wednesday night. And it'll be sold to the highest offer I get in the month of August because I need it gone by the end of the month.

Officially an ad will be posted by Wednesday night. And it'll be sold to the highest offer I get in the month of August because I need it gone by the end of the month.

Would you consider PM'ing me a number that you figure people aught to come in around at.
I'd be importing paperwork for me and DTR lamps + swapping out the dials on the cluster face BUT damn it would be worth it.

Just wondering what your 'Happy' number on that would be.

~ tempted.

Would you consider PM'ing me a number that you figure people aught to come in around at.
I'd be importing paperwork for me and DTR lamps + swapping out the dials on the cluster face BUT damn it would be worth it.

Just wondering what your 'Happy' number on that would be.

~ tempted.

Do it...so I don't have to. I've been considering. My LS is starting to give me headaches and the rust that was on it when I bought it is starting to get much worse. Time to dump it and pick up an 06 from down south or out west that's rust free.

... and thank you again T-Money!!!! Big plans for it! (why only do one turbo when there's room for two!).. Alax, should arrive in town by 6 or so... have a beer ready!

Last edited:
Man oh man, that's some exciting stuff going on in the LS world, not sure if G is trolling but either or, whomever bought T's LS is one lucky dude!

Sweet ride for sure, one of the nicest LS'es on LVC.

~ Ben, when you are done with yours, I'll give you good money for those inner EURO tails.

Members online

No members online now.
Back