2006 Lincoln Navigator on 26's

here u go

Picture 255.jpg

Picture 260.jpg

Picture 261.jpg

Looks sharp, not the "DONK" I was expecting

Really like the look, the wheels do enhance it. Have you upgraded to bigger brakes yet? That might be the next mod you would want to do. More rotating mass than the stock wheels.

Other than that, dude, that is sweet!

Looks good! The wife and I had an 03' way back when-
In my opinion the best looking suv available by far!!

Looks sharp, not the "DONK" I was expecting

Really like the look, the wheels do enhance it. Have you upgraded to bigger brakes yet? That might be the next mod you would want to do. More rotating mass than the stock wheels.

Other than that, dude, that is sweet!

thanks for comment. i wasn't going for that "donk" look. i wanted the classy look and that's why i chose the Lexani's other than the played out spinner wheel. big brakes are definitely next.

where you get the 26's and how much? When i get a navi im thinking 26 or 24's... how does the 26's drive? does it rub? Looks sick btw.. man i love the 03-06 by far the sexiest years of the navi..

sup, Navi looks sweet on 26's, ive added a set to my 05 model, take a look.

Gives the motor so much more presence, I live in the UK and nobody has 26's over here, and on
the old stock wheels nobody seemed to notice it, but now the rims are on and all the chome
detailings finished its a real head turner.

Anyone know of a good lambo door kit for the 05-06 navi that fits over the existing bolt patter
ie no welding ??

PICT3436.jpg
[/IMG]
PICT3434.jpg
[/IMG]

That navi looks hot. I like the black wheels on it. I have an 05 wit just the windows tinted thats about all im goin to do 2 mine.

car stereo pics 008.jpg

I am planning to put some 20 or 22's on mine but I tow with it so I need to find a strong OEM type wheel. I know the new F-150's have an option for 20's so I am looking at those.

Hi guys i know I'm bringing this wayyyy back from the day BUT i had a question. Wondering if you could help me out.

I was about to get rid of my 03 Navi, trade it in for a new super duty but have decided to keep it since I paid almost $100k (then) in total and now its barely worth 10k. I got the extra garage space + its got a lot of sentimental value for me :) ;).

The air ride is super messed up on it and i wanted to get an after market suspension on there plus I wanted to put new 26's on it. How do I know which suspension to buy? I want the gap to be perfect...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!!!

Hi guys i know I'm bringing this wayyyy back from the day BUT i had a question. Wondering if you could help me out.

I was about to get rid of my 03 Navi, trade it in for a new super duty but have decided to keep it since I paid almost $100k (then) in total and now its barely worth 10k. I got the extra garage space + its got a lot of sentimental value for me :) ;).

The air ride is super messed up on it and i wanted to get an after market suspension on there plus I wanted to put new 26's on it. How do I know which suspension to buy? I want the gap to be perfect...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!!!
are you tryna go w air ride or springs? i would suggest springs you wouldnt need to keep changing out the air bags. springs cost less to change also, it does sit slightly lower and may not fit 26's. they fit my 22's just fine and my friends 24's are a little close but no rubbing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back