Back into a Lincoln

NickT88LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So my Fiancé decided it was time to get a new vehicle and pass the 2004 Vue down to her kid. Feels good to be back into a Lincoln again.

Loving it so far.

MKX (2).jpg

MKX (2).jpg

Looks like a turd on wheels,
sorry.gif
call it how I see it.

BUT most important thing is that it goes from A to B with the AC working. You could always put them stick figure stickers on the back glass that reads "Making my Family" (where one has the other stick bent over forward)

Nonetheless 1 point for at least a Lincoln, Enjoy!

PS: needs a drop and some angle eyes.

Glad to see you're doing well, Nick! I see a ton of those on the road nowadays so they must be decent! Overall thoughts?

So far we love it, it has the 20 " wheels which I thought were going to kill the ride, but car is not that bad, firm but comfortable. I work at a limo place on the weekends and do basic stuff to the MKT's, MKS's and we have one 2012 Taurus with 320,000 miles now, they have been holding up well other than 1 MKT spitting out a front diff, and one a PTO.

Our second choice was going to be a Acura MDX, I just think they are a little plain like Honda's and don't feel as luxurious. I work at Mercedes now and even the "M" class does not impress me. I guess I am just Lincoln through and through :) And it amazes me how we got the vehicle for $44,000 when Mark VII's and VIII's ran almost that much

Members online

No members online now.
Back