06 LS for sale!! Has some mods done!

Godz-Soldier

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Just a feeler. 2006 Lincoln LS v8 FULLY loaded with 62k miles. CLEAN title. From what ive been told the vivid red color is kinda rare & features such as rear adjustable head rests & rear heated seats. Needs no work. Everything works & runs perfectly. Always used full synthetic oil. Detailed weekly. Really don't want to let her go but need something more roomy & getting power hungry. Mods (will list below). Asking $9.5K or best offer back to stock or $12k or best offer as it sits.

-brand new battery. Purchased 1-2 months ago
-factory touch screen navigation
-heated & cooled front seats & heated rear seats
-adjustable foot pedals
-all tan leather interior
-sunroof
-15% tint on side windows, 5% rear, 50% windshield with 5% strip, tinted tail lights
-full VLED LED interior/exterior conversion
-8k DDM HID bulbs in low beam & fog lights
-M3 spoiler on trunk
-Stance Coilovers
-19" Staggered Niche Wheels 19x8.5 19x10
-235/35 fronts 255/35 rear Continental DW tires. I'm guessing 75%+ tread all around
-All 4 fenders rolled
-Custom bassani exhaust
-K&N cold air intake

I'm prolly missing some other mods but will list as I remember.

Yes I will probably be laughed at cuz of the price but I really don't need to sell. If someone is very interested the prices r negotiable to an extent. A LS enthusiast will know it's value *looks around* right? :) click craigslist link for more pics.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4926667987.html
IMG_20141226_154200.jpg
IMG_20141226_153327.jpg
IMG_20150311_005800.jpg

IMG_20141226_154200.jpg

IMG_20141226_153327.jpg

IMG_20150311_005800.jpg

Nice ride and mods. The vivid red is a rare color to begin with and an '06 is the second rarest LS going behind any manual LS. The enthusiast says it's a nice price and a nice ride, but my inner investment banker says to keep moving.

Good luck on the sale though! I feel your pain on the power hungry. Those 2014 CTS-V's just keep looking sexier and sexier to me as the months pass. Still not sure what I'll do but yeah :)

Sounds to me like classic case of capping out on mods.

But I hear you, if someone is goofy enough to come in and offer to write a ridiculous check - who am I to say no?!

Nice ride and mods. The vivid red is a rare color to begin with and an '06 is the second rarest LS going behind any manual LS. The enthusiast says it's a nice price and a nice ride, but my inner investment banker says to keep moving.

Good luck on the sale though! I feel your pain on the power hungry. Those 2014 CTS-V's just keep looking sexier and sexier to me as the months pass. Still not sure what I'll do but yeah :)

Hahaha yea man. my other vehicle is a SRT n it got me power hungry. I really want another SRT. I was always a mopar guy anyways. But man do I love me some cts-v's!!! But can't afford one :( yet lol.

Sounds to me like classic case of capping out on mods.

But I hear you, if someone is goofy enough to come in and offer to write a ridiculous check - who am I to say no?!

Had some lil mods I had planned. Halos, whole dip job, r1 slotted rotors n color matched calipers. That's it :'( hahaha! The price might scare people off but hey it says or best offer. Worst I can say is no hehe

Hahaha yea man. my other vehicle is a SRT n it got me power hungry. I really want another SRT. I was always a mopar guy anyways. But man do I love me some cts-v's!!! But can't afford one :( yet lol.

I'm waiting til the end of the year to make a decision. By then the 2016 CTS-V's will be out and the prior generation will be dropping in price a lot. I should be able to pick up a decent 2014 CTS-V for under $40K. I'm guessing somewhere between $35K-40 depending on color, options, and trans. Give me 9 months to stew over it though :)

Also good timing for getting something off lease.

You're welcome to drive that thing up north and leave it in my garage for awhile. My LS could use another LS friend like yours.

In all honesty these cars are not worth sh*t on resale. You know that. Your best bet is to keep it and use it on the weekends keeping the mileage down so it doesn't break. Then buy another car to play with.

Leaving so soon? Well good luck with the sale. Reminds me of Atrom, new ls, new wheels, sells the next week.

You're welcome to drive that thing up north and leave it in my garage for awhile. My LS could use another LS friend like yours.

In all honesty these cars are not worth sh*t on resale. You know that. Your best bet is to keep it and use it on the weekends keeping the mileage down so it doesn't break. Then buy another car to play with.

Haha if u had her in the garage I'd call you the LS king for sure lol. Imagine ur bbs wheels on the red :eek: vet it'd be super sexy. Yea I'll prolly never be able to sell it lol! The cars reputation sucks & resale sucks balllssss!

I'm glad I saw this, I've been trying to figure out of those wheels will fit, now I know they can. Lol

I'd throw you $6k, but I wouldn't go a penny over that.

How can you talk about an SRT when you have such an awesome LS?! Makes my LS look like crap, and mine is fully loaded as well. Does your car have the back up sensors? Call me crazy, but I might just sell mine to buy yours. PLEASE, more pics!

How can you talk about an SRT when you have such an awesome LS?! Makes my LS look like crap, and mine is fully loaded as well. Does your car have the back up sensors? Call me crazy, but I might just sell mine to buy yours. PLEASE, more pics!

it has back up sensors, n everything else that was optioned for the car other than chrome stock wheels. Those came in the regular finish.

"do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers"

LOL .... GLWS Godz, top notch LS no doubt!

10.5k as it sits or 8k back to stock (factory suspension, factory wheels/tires, & factory air intake) bassani exhaust, vleds leds, & ddm tuning his stay with vehicle). Couldn't figure out how to edit my original post lol.

Members online

Back