Just so all you guys know....

JMT03LSV8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
How much I miss my LS!

Well, not sure if I really miss the LS as much as I miss the help in this forum!

I was riding my scoot next to a new MKZ yesterday and was thinking, it might be a bitchin' a55 ride with the 3.5 EcoBoost.

How is the mks holding out. Is it more reliable than our ls.

Only time will tell. I don't think I had any issues with the LS until the coils, plugs and VCG's about 7 months after I bought it. And the electrical issues were all due to an accident and the issues were never resolved. Everything else was regular maintenance stuff, front wheel bearing, brakes/tires.

I was riding my scoot next to a new MKZ yesterday and was thinking, it might be a bitchin' a55 ride with the 3.5 EcoBoost.

Had a chance to ride in a 2014 MKZ. Terrible ride compared to the LS and the MKS. And salesmen can tell you whatever they want to, the interior is more cramped than the LS.

Had a chance to ride in a 2014 MKZ. Terrible ride compared to the LS and the MKS. And salesmen can tell you whatever they want to, the interior is more cramped than the LS.

Yeah, that takes some getting used to but it's all for safety's sake nowadays. I thought the LS was pretty tight after spending time in a Big Truck for years but I would rather have it tight for spirited driving. I keep a little memory foam pillow in my car to wedge between me and the center console when I'm playing around on the twisties.

Members online

No members online now.
Back