Selling my 1994 markviii. it was modified by dieseldan asking $3000

87vodka

LVC Member
Reaction score
1994 MARKVIII FOR SALEi. it was modified by dieseldan asking $3000

IMG_0254.jpghere is the link to all the upgrades that were done to this car. i only put 3k miles since i brought her from dieseldan.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...ne-Black-Progress-Thread!&highlight=Champagne

Mods include:
Mustang 5x4.5" hub conversion (Fits mustang wheels)
Cobra 13" Front brakes
Cobra 11.56" Rear brakes
True Dual exhaust with Borla XS Pro mufflers
18" wheels (235/50z18)
COP conversion
Shaved intake tube
2001 Mustang GT transmission
SGI-5 Speedometer calibrator
94 1-piece aluminum driveshaft
3:73s w/ trac-lok
ES Transmission Mount
Turbo Chuck Type 9 Motor Mounts
1 1/4" Sway Bars w/ Energy Suspension bushings
Bilstein Rear Cobra shocks
SuperCoupe Front Shocks
Coil Springs
6000 HID Low/High beams
Kenwood eXcelon head unit with JL speakers
Powerstop Brake pads on all 4 corners

Car needs paint. No major dents or scratches worth mentioning. Comes with proper spare to fit mustang hubs and the front brakes.

IMG_0254.jpg

Oh, this car is beautiful. I met Dan and saw the car just before he sold it to you.

Why are you selling, if you don't mind me asking.

Someone in our Mark VIII family needs to buy this car. I know Dan was very picky with his car. It would suck if it ends up in the hands of just your avg Joe that beats it as a daily then tosses it. It would be nice for another Mark VIII Enthusiast to own it.

Good luck with the sale. It should sell rather quickly too. Jamie has already posted the ad on our Mark VIII Community page on facebook. That should also grab some attention.

Selling because I got an Infiniti fx35 so the car just sits I have no need for a second car my priorities changed.
Oh, this car is beautiful. I met Dan and saw the car just before he sold it to you.

Why are you selling, if you don't mind me asking.

Thank you I hope this car stays in the community I have not put it on Craigslist because of this.

I don't get on here much, bummed to see you are selling it. That's was an awesome car. I get lots of people ask why I sold it.

Members online

Back