For Sale 1995 Chameleon Blue Mark VIII 80,000 miles

chargerxr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling my 95 Chameleon Blue car. Gray interior. 80,780 miles, engine has 120,000. I bought the car without an engine, and put the engine out of my son's wrecked 93 in it. Car is on lowered coils, custom 2.5 in. exhaust with only the 2 front cats, crossover, and straight pipes out the back with stainless steel magnaflow tips. It is fairly loud. 245/45/18 tires with less than 3000 miles on them. Aftermarket chrome wheels in Mark VIII bolt pattern. W3Z2 computer, 3.27 gears with trac-loc, lsc headlight housings with factory hid bulbs and ballasts. Non sunroof car. Low option car without jbl stereo or auto dimming mirrors. Nice aftermarket stereo with bluetooth and navigation etc.. Does have slight body damage where driver's door meets rear quarter panel. I'll price this car 2 ways. $4500 as it sits, or I will remove wheels and tires for nice chrome 20 spokes, remove computer, replace lsc headlights with base model lights, and remove stereo for factory unit and sell for $3300. Located near Kansas City, Mo metro area.

chameleon blue 001.jpg

chameleon blue 005.jpg

chameleon blue 080.jpg

chameleon blue 078.jpg

chameleon blue 072.jpg

chameleon blue 082.jpg

This car is still for sale also. Now has nice chrome factory 20 spokes, with 4 matching uniroyal tires, that have less than 3000 miles on them. Factory stereo is in it now, as well as stock headlight housings. 3.27 trac loc is still in it, as is custom exhaust for now. $3500

No, I've decided in the last few days to keep this one. I sold a black 93 I had been driving, so as of now this will my dd for awhile. Getting ready to cross gen another 98 soon.

Members online

Back