Get better the1andonlyGR81

BIG ROLLER

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
As some of you may or maynot know Jason "the1andonlyGR81" here and "thegr81" on LOD has had some troubles with his health and has been in and out of the hospital these last few months. Just a couple of days ago he ended back in after experiencing a heart attack. He is doing as good as one can after such a recent jolt like this and will hopefully be in better health once again and out of the hospital.

Get better my friend. †

Erik

thank you guys for thinking of me. yeah Rich knows and Eric too what I've been going through the past couple years I've been struck with every form of malady one after the other right after the other just about.the problem is my heart can't seem to keep pressure up it's losing pressure and is low really really low which is not the usual as opposed to high blood pressure a sudden rush of blood to a certain other body part would make me pass out and actually has lol. hopefully I'll be able to get out of here this week thank you guys very much I needed that
20150405_121119.jpg

thank you guys for thinking of me. yeah Rich knows and Eric too what I've been going through the past couple years I've been struck with every form of malady one after the other right after the other just about.the problem is my heart can't seem to keep pressure up it's losing pressure and is low really really low which is not the usual as opposed to high blood pressure a sudden rush of blood to a certain other body part would make me pass out and actually has lol. hopefully I'll be able to get out of here this week thank you guys very much I needed that
20150405_121119.jpg

Jason, you have my number. Feel free to call if you want to vent. Feel better friend!

Hope things start looking up. Don't give up, and don't stop going to the doctors.

My father had real low blood pressure, where he would faint a lot (like while driving...). He is 6'5" and they first made him wear compression socks, then "tights", we had quite a few things going on and not sure what the root cause was.

He wouldn't return to the doctors, so an opinion given 2 years ago would have saved him 2 years worth of pain and not able to do much of anything.

Hope you get out of there soon and start feeling better. Racing season is here.

Members online

No members online now.
Back