Moving on

JMARZILLI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank the people that have helped me with any issues through the years. As of 12:30 today, I am no longer a Lincoln LS owner. I've had a lot of ups and downs with her, and lately it's been mostly downs. I took the plunge and moved over to the darkside. She's a 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T.

20150327_141030.jpg

very nice, love the aggressive exterior, that 2 liter turbo moves really well! i was really liking the 2 door models.

the only thing I'm not crazy about is the center entertainment and climate controls the ATS and CTS switched over to. I actually think the older CTS style was more elegant. but Caddy is really pushing this high tech futuristic look they have been going for lately.

Nothing wrong with that, class act ride, wife wants one also. Good luck.

My 'confusion', demonstrated by my use of a British variant of spelling, actually stems from the fact that you chose to show a picture of an alphabetized cadilunk in a part of LVC that is supposedly dedicated to the Lincoln LS. That you seem butt-hurt by my lack of rhapsodizing probably tells us something about you and that you'd try to take me to task regarding the variant spelling instead of simply saying, "oops" tells us more. "Godbyee." There's another, albeit extended and somewhat more archaic spelling. The original, probably going back to the 1500s-1600s, was something approaching "May God be by ye" and was eroded, over time, to the form I originally offered.

KS

Last edited:
My 'confusion', demonstrated by my use of a British variant of spelling, actually stems from the fact that you chose to show a picture album of an alphabetized cadilunk in a part of LVC that is supposedly dedicated to the Lincoln LS. That you seem butt-hurt by my lack of rhapsodizing probably tells us something about you and that you'd try to take me to task regarding the variant spelling instead of simply saying, "oops" tells us more. "Godbyee." There's another, albeit extended and somewhat more archaic spelling. The original, probably going back to the 1500s-1600s, was something approaching "May God be by ye" and was eroded, over time, to the form I originally offered.

KS

Why do most LS guys get so butt hurt when people chose to get rid of them or talk about them? I simply came on to post a thanks to the few helpful people on this site that have helped me with my problems, and you had to come on my post and be ignorant.

Very nice. I like that old badge rather than the new one (on the ats at least).

Why do most LS guys get so butt hurt when people chose to get rid of them or talk about them? I simply came on to post a thanks to the few helpful people on this site that have helped me with my problems, and you had to come on my post and be ignorant.

I don't know if it is most, many, some, or just a few. I do know that it is not all. I don't have any problem with it. I know that I won't have my two LSes forever...

I know that I won't have my two LSes forever...

agreed!

and I'm definitely not going to hate on a damn good Chevy just because it ain't a Ford...

ford has shown us that they are not really into creating exciting cars any more, and would rather focus only on efficient econoboxes... and well if ford won't make them, I've got no problem being a fan of another american car manufacture that isn't afraid of large motors, or rear wheel drive cars that are not a chrysler.

I didn't post on here after I wrecked my LS in the beginning of February for exactly this reason. I would still have it had it not been totaled in an accident, but I switched to a 2012 CTS coupe and am happy I did. I always enjoyed and have been thankful for the support I've received on this site, but I have also seen the "ugly side." I'm happy with my purchase and like the new Caddy but will always love my Lincoln as well. There's no reason to be so hostile when someone changes cars and the whole grammar thing is ridiculous. Granted I don't have a phd in American Lit, but I do have a master's degree and have been teaching English for the last 10ish years. I don't write on forums with perfect grammar nor do I correct those who don't - it's just not that important and to be honest, if you want to include the evolution of language in your post, you should know that technology is changing what is considered "standard" English.

I like the new Caddy Jmarzilli and thank you for the history lesson cammerfe - no, I'm not being sarcastic.

I certainly don't object to people leaving, and saying thanks for help is a classy and not-always-done thing here too. But posting a picture of the new ride and in so doing telling us, in effect, that you have a much more wonderful new thing is NOT classy. And then trying to diss me regarding my spelling---WHEN I WAS RIGHT TO START WITH---called for my reply.

The 'Look At My Wonderful New Car' should have been done in the cad-you-lak part of this site.

I simply gave you a salute to start with. You're the one who started the pissing. Who was it that displayed ignorance?

KS

Last edited:
agreed!

and I'm definitely not going to hate on a damn good Chevy just because it ain't a Ford...

ford has shown us that they are not really into creating exciting cars any more, and would rather focus only on efficient econoboxes... and well if ford won't make them, I've got no problem being a fan of another american car manufacture that isn't afraid of large motors, or rear wheel drive cars that are not a chrysler.

slide-0007-1.jpg

Hopefully soon.

slide-0007-1.jpg

I love the internet, I am surprised springer is still even on when his brand of entertainment is right here without the commercials.

Anyways, hope the caddy works out for ya, I love the CTS Wagons, not as much a fan of the ATS

Members online

No members online now.
Back