In need of right front inner fender

niteman

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to the Lincoln owners world, with the recent purchase of a 97 mark viii lsc. I found the car sitting outside under a tree, where it had been for several years. With a LOT of tlc, the car is looking good, running ok, and on it's way to being a really cool ride. I did notice today that the right front inner fender is missing. I work at an autobody shop and I tried all of our regular parts suppliers, ebay, craigslist, etc, but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone had one that they may be willing to part with? I can always fab one up out of existing inner fenders we have laying around, but one for the car is ultimately desired. Please let me know if anyone can help out! I also have misc. interior parts that were in the trunk of the car, like sun visors, etc, if that can help anyone else out. All the interior panels are black in color, and there is even a complete gauge cluster reading around 50,000 miles. If need be I can run any part numbers of items through ford to find compatible vehicles. Thanks, and I look forward to chatting!

Hello all,

I am new to the Lincoln owners world, with the recent purchase of a 97 mark viii lsc. I found the car sitting outside under a tree, where it had been for several years. With a LOT of tlc, the car is looking good, running ok, and on it's way to being a really cool ride. I did notice today that the right front inner fender is missing. I work at an autobody shop and I tried all of our regular parts suppliers, ebay, craigslist, etc, but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone had one that they may be willing to part with? I can always fab one up out of existing inner fenders we have laying around, but one for the car is ultimately desired. Please let me know if anyone can help out! I also have misc. interior parts that were in the trunk of the car, like sun visors, etc, if that can help anyone else out. All the interior panels are black in color, and there is even a complete gauge cluster reading around 50,000 miles. If need be I can run any part numbers of items through ford to find compatible vehicles. Thanks, and I look forward to chatting!

I have the passenger side inner fender. Make me an offer.
Lee

Lee,
Thanks for responding! I'm going to say $25 and shipping. I am new to the lincolns, and I haven't been able to find a definative value for this part, so if this isn't enough, let me know. I dont in any way want to you to think I'm trying be a cheap skate. I again appreciate your response. Let me know what you think.

Thanks again, Bob

Lee,
Thanks for responding! I'm going to say $25 and shipping. I am new to the lincolns, and I haven't been able to find a definative value for this part, so if this isn't enough, let me know. I dont in any way want to you to think I'm trying be a cheap skate. I again appreciate your response. Let me know what you think.

Thanks again, Bob

Bob,$25 is fine. I need to find a box and get a ship rate from FedEx. Tell me what your zip code is. I assume you have PayPal. There are no retaining clips or buttons. You can get some that will work at an auto supply.

Members online

No members online now.
Back