exhaust kit

the1andonlyGR81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
anybody seen this? worth every penny. complete pipes done at most shops are crush bends and mandrel is about 2x as much, the quotes ive gotten range from 3-500 torun duals including material when i asked about installing this they said 150.

trubendz_exhaust_mark_93_dual_tubing_x_final2a__93447.1420318034.449.505.jpg

heres the site
http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.co...-viii-dual-exhaust-tubing-with-crossover.html

Yeah, I've had that kit bookmarked since I first got my Mark. Ended up not buying it, just had a local shop do the exhaust.

Yeah, I've had that kit bookmarked since I first got my Mark. Ended up not buying it, just had a local shop do the exhaust.
Same from me, I almost bought it too but it was nice to have a shop do all the work for me.

A couple of years back that same company made a full dual with cats and ball and flanges, to fit Tbirds and cougar, just in front of the differential, mufflers not included. I choose the full stainless, it was about $660 shipped to my door.
026.jpg
024.jpg
Read ya later, Nick

026.jpg

024.jpg

as far as having a exhaust shop do it, usually you will get crush bends, like i did with my previous marks at a price of 350-600 around here, more almost double for mandrel bent.if sound is all you want then it really doesnt matter, but to me i always want the most out of nwhat im paying for espicially if im looking for base for future modifications where a 1/2" really can make a difference(or my last girlfriend) how much of a difference will it make? probably no more than 5 hp being generous, but in the words of Doug " when i pay for 2.5" exhaust i expect it to be 2.5" as i made a cast of a couple inside bends on my last showed less than 2" in some places primarily as it went around the gas tank, it can be seen in my thread "my full length exhaust".even double check some x pipes restrict the exhaust by not maintaining the correct volume through the crossover, most of the time you can see the restriction by looking at the pipe where they come together.

That's what I have... you can see my signature... 2 1/2. I bought the pipe kit, a dynomax x pipe muffler and 2 bullet mufflers and then took it over to my exhaust shop. With that big dynomax muffler, clearancing the gas tank heat shield with a big hammer was necessary but not a big deal. I will say that the brace that unbolts that runs under the exhaust and is perpendicular to the car... the pipes contact that on dips and bigger bumps. You can take it off and leave it off but I noticed the car rides and drives better with it. Since i know what the noise is it doesn't really bother me and it doesn't happen that often

Members online

Back