For Sale Stainless steel coolant crossover plugs -- Back again!

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Alright guys, I finally have these available again. It's been about 3 years since I've been able to offer these for sale, but they're back!

These are made from 304 stainless steel and replace the plug on the coolant crossover tube in the middle of the engine bay. I designed it with the hex on top to eliminate the poorly thought-out 1/4" square hole on the OEM caps. This way, you won't have to worry about stripping out that hole, or breaking a 1/4" ratchet off into it. Stainless steel construction prevents them from ever rusting in place, too. Most of you probably know about these by now, but I figured it would be best to include a small description. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

There are 2 options available. Solid, or drilled and tapped with 1/8" npt (pipe thread) through it. I had 70 solid plugs made, and 30 drilled/tapped plugs. These are 100% CNC-made, here in the U.S.A. All orders include the appropriately-sized 'Buna' o-ring, along with a single-use packet of dielectric grease for the o-ring. The drilled/tapped plugs include a small stainless pipe plug, as well. After the sales I made on Facebook, I currently have about half of them remaining.

Solid plugs are $40 shipped

Drilled/tapped plugs are $45 shipped.

IMG_3241.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

Sorry about that. I was really sick all last week and fell behind on shipping things out. I think you should get it by tomorrow at the latest.

Members online

No members online now.
Back