1991 Lincoln Mark VII intake pipe

Mark Romanyuk

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post, so pardon me if I post this in a wrong place or something.

I want to install a K&N air filter. I don't want to use my old air box and old restrictive intake pipe. I would like to get a new pipe and a 12 inch long K&N cone filter. I couldn't find any pipes online specifically for 1991 Lincoln Mark VII, so I'm just going to find something that fits. I am trying to figure out the angle of the pipe that's coming out from throttle body. It's definitely not 90 degrees and it doesn't look like 45. I'm thinking it's 60, but I would want to ask anyone who installed an intake, and what they used. Is there any specific pipe that I can buy, or should I just by a flexible one? I would really want to use one piece stainless steel pipe. Any suggestions?

Seriously people? No one installed an intake on their Lincoln. Any suggestions, please. Signed up for this forum hoping to get some interaction with Lincoln owners.

Seriously people? No one installed an intake on their Lincoln. Any suggestions, please. Signed up for this forum hoping to get some interaction with Lincoln owners.

In some very old posts on this forum as well as on Lincolnsonline there instructions on how to (at no cost) free up the breathing of your Mark VII by removing the "bottle" that feeds the air filter box. In my experience it definitely increases and improves the sound when you accelerate. As for performance, well you can decide.

Members online

Back