Anyone want this for 35$ OBO

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This engine cover, it has a coat of multicolor paint on it and looks cool.

376171_128_full.jpg

376171_129_full.jpg

376171_127_full.jpg

haha, thats the first thing i removed. Still kept it anyways tho.

im about to throw it away just want to see if any one wanted it

You should put it up on ebay

I've seen them go for 60-80 buck there.

No! No! You should lower the price and sell it to another M8 lover that had a dumbazz mechanic write some dumbazz numbers on theirs!

Well, at least think about it ;)

oh what year is it?

MeNmyMarkVIII said:
No! No! You should lower the price and sell it to another M8 lover that had a dumbazz mechanic write some dumbazz numbers on theirs!

Well, at least think about it ;)

oh what year is it?
it will fit any 93-96

any broken tabs?

My buddy might want it. He has an ultra-rare 95 Chameleon colored Mark VIII. That multi-tone cover would be a nice fit under his hood.

I know it fits 93-96, but only the 93-94 said "4.6L 4CAM V8"...the 95-96 said "Intech" on them.

but yes... it will fit.

$30 shipped to 95404?

BlackIceLSC said:
any broken tabs?

My buddy might want it. He has an ultra-rare 95 Chameleon colored Mark VIII. That multi-tone cover would be a nice fit under his hood.

I know it fits 93-96, but only the 93-94 said "4.6L 4CAM V8"...the 95-96 said "Intech" on them.

but yes... it will fit.

$30 shipped to 95404?

What color is his mark? My 94 is a dark green and at night the car is blue and if you walk around it in the shade it turns from green to purple to blue and by the way the paint looks it has to be stock
*owned*

purpie.JPG

purpie5.JPG

purpie6.JPG

I think that engine cover would look good here:

purpie4.JPG

I know the cover on there now is from a 94...it's all we had around. The stock one that sais InTech was cracked beyond belief.

MOD, which tab is broken? there are 2 under the coil covers, 2 in the center, and 1 in the back of the motor. Plus the two tabs that slide under the front piece.

That is what 95's chameleon blue looks like....rarest Mark VIII built in 95.

one of the tabs that slide under the front piece, in the picture i posted it was broke so as you can see it does no affect it much or at all really, would I get more if I told you it use to be on genos car? lol

Can u please send pictures of the engine cover and are any of the parts broke

Can u please send pictures of the engine cover and are any of the parts broke

Did you by any chance look at the date of the original post before you posted? Thread is 10 years old and the op hasn't even been on here since 12'.

If you need an engine cover go the the classifieds section (WTB) and make a thread.

mod number one was to toss that cover to the far corner of the garage.
best mod ever.

If I had known people bought that silly piece of plastic for like $45 I wouldn't have thrown mine in a dumpster. Oh well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back