Looking for a favor from someone near Mercerville,Nj

Trippen Out

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
2214 Nottingham Way
Mercerville, NJ 08619

Is there by chance anyone located near the address above that would be willing to take a look a 98 LSC they have for sale. I have been strongly considering purchasing the car and having it shipped down to Florida. However I have found nothing but bad reviews about them and the actual car you get. They have photos and the car looks great but i just dont know. Ive been searching for a long time for a 98 lsc in good condition with out a sun roof. I finally found this one but it seams like a big chance.

I do not really have anything offer in return for this favor But i thought id ask anyway as i know a lot of us Mark VIII owners do tend to look out for others on the forum when we can.

Thanks

I don't know the specifics on this particular car.....

But why in H E double hockey sticks are you considering a northern Mark ( :yuck: ) when you're already in Mark viii paradise?

Because I can not find a 98 lsc in good condition with out the stupid sun roof. In addition to that. of course this person claims there is only minor surface rust on the exhaust (which i planed to change out anyway). Below is the link to the ebay sale if someone steals it form under me thats fine because at this point i have completely backed out of the buy based upon the negative reviews from different places. the only thing he has going for him really is his ebay seller rating but even the legitimacy of that was questioned in some reviews else where.

I really want that car if it is everything it says it is. but i just cant trust it anymore.

Because I can not find a 98 lsc in good condition with out the stupid sun roof. In addition to that. of course this person claims there is only minor surface rust on the exhaust (which i planed to change out anyway). Below is the link to the ebay sale if someone steals it form under me thats fine because at this point i have completely backed out of the buy based upon the negative reviews from different places. the only thing he has going for him really is his ebay seller rating but even the legitimacy of that was questioned in some reviews else where.

I really want that car if it is everything it says it is. but i just cant trust it anymore.

Trust your gut.

From the looks of those wheels I highly doubt it only has surface rust on the exhaust. Heck mine is crumbling little by little each winter but the exhaust still only has "surface rust" @ the same mileage...

I love the color combo (Minus the pinikish monochrome) but I wouldn't risk it for the mileage/price.

wheels are on backwards...but its about 40 miles from me and less than an hour's drive so...I though the steering wheel looked ratty, and the asking price might be a little optimistic considering it has 156.000 miles. I too like the color combination, mine is a 96 toreador red, great color. LSC too, 98 better trans if properly maintained. Let me know.

looks like the seller accepted a lower offer made and it is no longer available.

probably for the best-they are out there if you look and i agree with another poster, id look for a southern car over a northern car any day (although my northern 96 has always been garaged and rarely driven in winter from the looks of it from a lift).

Members online

Back