For Sale F/S 95' Mark phone, SVT centercaps, owners manual and cluster.

Chromebrow

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,
I'm trying to clear out a few left over parts from my 95' Mark VIII. Prices are not in stone so shoot me an offer if you feel I'm out of line.

I have a good condition instrument cluster, with plug and a few inches of wire attached to back, also has all the little light sockets though it may need new bulbs been awhile since its been in a vehicle. I'm thinking $60 shipped or a decent offer...

Also have the owners manual with all the extra booklets and cards and the original window sales specs page with pricing. it's still in (and comes with) the leather case with the Mark VIII writing on it, looking for $35 shipped or an offer...

I have a set of SVT center caps that I never put I on also, not sure what they are going for but lets start at $50 shipped...

and lastly I have been holding onto the factory car phone with cable and the cradle that clips into the center console. Of course this is a analog phone so its not going to work without some fancy Bluetooth modification, but once plugged in and turned on the speaker button on the drivers A pillar will function and ask you what number you'd like to call. Awesome to hear and to have the car be complete again and its very cool to hear the car speak. I haven't found these anywhere for sale lately last one I saw was close to $200, so I'm asking $120 shipped unless someone makes an offer. This thing looks like its brand new still.

Happy to send pictures on request , I thought I had some on my laptop but I don't so I can post or text them...just contact me and we'll go from there.

Let me know...

I don't want this stuff just laying around anymore, just toss me an offer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back